In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we are without Gary, but are joined by Ches and Tony aka cubziz. The guys pull out their pipes and take some good long draws on the topic of smoking. From cigars and pipes to smoke and ash play, breathe in all the knowledge as these aficionados show the cubs how it’s done. So, cut off your tips and light them up.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Washing clothes is better when you can be nekkid
- Damon: Stingerfest
- Chester: Dog problems, lots of gaming, Mask or Raid,
- Ches: GLLA Bootblack Judge, Leather History, and FLEAS!!
- Tony: Just started cpap this week. Avoiding Facebook.
- Brian Clarke
- Li Yun
- Adiv Abramson
- Trey Gehring
- Ches Clark
- Mark McCandless
Live Listener Feedback:
- Bruce from Dayton
‘Bears that Smoke’ cigars and pipes tabacco recreationally, and for kink/scene play.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Jeff: Facials
- Damon: Gettin Mah Pipe On
- Chester: Lube and Tune Up
- Ches: Win, Lose or Draw & Smoky CharmingFuzz