In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the cubs bring the year 2017 to a close with a special review. Listen in as the guys give their highlights and lowlights of the year, both personally and based on the show. Was this year all that or just meh?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Happy Christmas, A New Farm
- Damon: Christmas with the “in-laws”
- Chester: Doggie Roadtrip, Zelda, Star Wars, Job Hunt
- Gary: What the heck happened?
- Ray Wallen
- Terry Carl-Johns
- Veran Sham
- Blover Aldob
- Pereira Uilas
- Nathan Boles
- Morgan Longbeard
- Slim Alex
- Raul Talavera
- Re: COL445 OTR: Midwest Bearfest 2017. Drinking game: take a shot every time you hear the words Chris Hauser <sp?> 😆
- Victor Enriquez
- EJ Session
- Re: COL444 LTAS: Bottom Friendly Food. Khervin (aka Toad) Cheng Chua: Hey Chester, have you tried Fort Troff’s Grunt Marker for waterproof body ‘art’? Fort Grunt Marker
- SportSafe Swim Marker from Amazon
- Re: COL445 OTR: Midwest Bearfest 2017. The Sprinkle Bear: I was PTFO during the movie.
- James Butterfield: Oh boys….if you do a Last Jedi reaction show, I so want to be on it!
- Re: COL444 LTAS: Bottom Friendly Food. Hey guys, I know this is not the usual happy type of email you’d normally get, but I wanted to say a big Thank You. I had a 2 hour drive on Monday from Louisville to Cincinnati as my Dad’s Time was running out, and I listened to the podcast on the way up. You guys kept me entertained and kept me from thinking of the bad stuff ahead. I guess you never really know how you touch people’s lives…this was one that helped me when I needed it. Thanks. James Butterfield
- @twatTUBBS !!!
Did some sketches of the 4 of us and posted them to our twitter page. Links will follow.
Reviewing the Year that was 2017
148 New Likes on Facebook this year
Most popular video on YouTube: COL398: LTAS: ‘Bud Sex’ w/ 745 views [most viewed ever = COL280: LTAS: Digital Release w/ 3,932 view]
Most Downloaded Podcast (per Podtrac): COL403: Mr. North American Bear Cub 2017 – 1,583 downloads
Favorite COL Episode in 2017
Things You’ll Remember Most About 2017
- Jeff: The Trump Win, my raid team
- Damon: Family Support
- Chester: Taking Evan to his first ___________________ .
- Gary: Roller Coaster Ride of Emotions [Highs: Wishes Came True (Work Travel/Passport), Drew’s 50th, Lows: ]
Things Looking Forward to in 2018
- Jeff: Battle For Azeroth, Overwatch League, Hopes for a Badge
- Damon: Planned Vacations
- Chester: Stability?
- Gary: New Adventures
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex! For this topic, we start the discussion about playspace etiquette. Listen in as we give the dos and don’ts about your favorite back bar space, dark room, bathhouse, frolic and mingle rooms. So, should you enter a playroom chatting on your cellphone while eating a plate of nachos?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Back in Action/W Bear
- Damon: Glamping Trip
- Chester: Apt Approved, packing, and Evan’s first drive-in
- Gary: July is here!
- euthman alkhatib عثمان الخطيب
- bihubi altakhayun alrajulaa بحب التخين الرجولى
- Chrissy Brewer
- Victor Guerrero
- Khald Shami
- Trez Daniel
- Liam Diamond
- Aron Moberg
- Alex Salmeron
- Curtis Steven
- Mike A Miller
- Ryan JoseEspinoza
- Eric James
- Kyle Traum
- David B Johnson
- Derryk Owyn Paramoure
- Lileric Crutcher
- Reid Loveland
- Dakota Green
- Lucas Luiz Carlos Pereira
- Ches Clark SHOW NOTE [re: COL421]: I realized after the fact that I didn’t get in the whole story about my birthday dinner. (I think I cut myself off because I felt like I was monopolizing and rambling on.) That being said, I wanted to make a small addendum, especially given that I was giving someone who wasn’t present to defend himself a bit of a hard time. Brady *did* sincerely apologize for initiating the song and spectacle debacle as part of owning up to it, and had no idea beforehand that I was so vehemently opposed to that sort of public display. He truly did feel terrible about it afterward, but I was just in no mood to hear it at the time. He was just trying to be playful and funny, and so for those who might be worried about him getting “two black marks in my little book,” have no fear–most of that accounting business is tongue-in-cheek. Brady and I are very much okay with each other. Cheers!
- Re: COL421: Greg Ballard I would love to do a co host spot someday. Love this channel! Watching right now!
- Ray Vincent
- Andrew Ealy
- master squall88
- Cody Broadbent
- Jaison Simmons
BearUnderground Joined Entourage:
- Rotundaplomb mentioned us in a comment and asked…
- I’m looking for some movie recommendations! I’m after a movie featuring the bear/chub community. Romantic, drama, comedy – all work. Not looking for a porn flick but sex scenes are fine. I’ve heard BearCity might be a good place to start. What are some others? Maybe some ideas on the next @cubsoutloud? Thanks Tumblr folks!
- Rotundaplomb in re: to COL420: State of the Community 2017
- Wish I could have stayed for more of the live stream. You miss so many of Gary’s faces on the podcast version. Great list of some Pride documentaries to watch – check the show notes.
- FirstRonin in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017 directed to Hadrian…
- I just want to say that you have an amazing voice! No matter what you’re reading or saying, you make me melt a little.
- NE-Plus-Ultra-Bears in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017
- Now that’s what I call a late Sunday night delight!!
Article from Bear World Magazine website interview re: the W Bear app
Let’s Talk About Sex: Playspace Etiquette
- You may/will be seen/watched – not possible to be invisible
- Always be respectful
- Consent needs to be given, whether subtle or pronounced
- You know what is best for yourself, not anyone else
- Keep safety in mind, yours and everyone else’s
- Be courteous to others in the space
- Prepare yourself; mentally and physically
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we are joined by Ches to talk about intergenerational relationships: the good, the bad, and the uncomfortable. We get it on with the May-December, throw down with All the Young Dudes, dust off our Silver Daddy/Santa fantasies, and talk about how cubs and Daddy bears make age-gaps in relationships work.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Computer Down, Repeat, Computer Down!
- Damon: Part of an panel
- Chester: It’s been a hell of a month!
- Gary: Guess who’s back in the house?
- Ches: Pride; Birthday; Welcome baby Finnian!
- Andrew Ealy ordered a COL T-Shirt and sent us a photo with the message “How YOU doin’ !!! Got my new COL shirt today!”
- @dftbapaul in re: to
- COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime
- “Whew that was sexy. Blushing at work
- In a reply to @fyzzgiggidy
- Btw a good way to get more info is to go to the @cubsoutloud podcast and use the search feature and look up the ltak (let’s talk about kink)
- Missing COLDR tweets.
- @GBearTrekker65 in re: to
- COL418: Handsome vs Sexy
- COL419: This Is The Way We Genetically Role!
Relationships with Age Spans between the Partners
- Age is a number… Generational Gaps no longer defined
- Values, Morals, and Ethics.
- Values: Are having an emotional investment (either for or against something)
- Morals: Are your ideas of what is right and what is wrong
- Ethics: Are a set of rules which are explicitly adopted by a group of people
- Age, Maturity, Life Experiences
- Older Age =/= Mature, just as Younger Age =/= immature
- Friends and Family Reactions/Acceptance
- Lack of life experiences can be frustrating
- Facing down the question of mortality
- Experiencing new things together
- Sharing our favorite things
- music, movies, Gaming/TTG
- Seeing things “new” again
- The ability to help teach
I’ll Tumbl For Ya: