In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we are joined by the ever interesting Hadrian McQuiag to discuss how we perceive ourselves in the bear community and beyond. From two articles, we springboard into self-identification and our perception from others. What labels do we self-identify with and what does that mean to ourselves and those around us? And where will this take us as we move forward into the mainstream?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Hearthstoned
- Damon: What Are You Doing, Weather?/Contest of Champions,
- Gary: Spring Break Fever
- Hadrian: Mannequin Party
Google +: Chris Ransdell
- gingercubguy: You make me blush I’m just a normal ginger cub
From: Ryan Coulson: Re: Game Streaming
Love the show though
Ps. If you wanted to stream WoW I’d definitely watch that too.
Urbandictionary with Gary:
Electric Hammer: When you touch someone or something with your erect penis and it releases static electricity.
I accidentally gave my spouse the electric hammer and now I can only pleasure them after rubbing my stocking feet against a carpeted floor.
Can a bear see the trees for the forest if he defines his surroundings?
- Hadrian’s post from 2013 answering a question from none other than NoodlesAndBeef
- RuPaul recent interview article re: drag, the gay community, the straight community, trans issues and more – an interesting frank discussion of how others have views and opinions and should any of that really matter?
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- [Jeff]: Ready and waiting
- [Damon]: Wanna Play a Game?
- [Gary]: It would be nicer with a chub in the shower
- [Hadrian]: Cureboltium
- Jeff]: [3/27] Chubby Bunny Cake w/ Eric
- [Damon]: The History of Japan