In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Kink. This time around, the guys are joined by Pup Dozor to talk about cupping. Seen recently at the Summer Olympics for therapeutic reasons, the cubs talk about the more sensual side of this form of temperature play.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: The Joys of Napping
- Damon: Early Holiday Party
- Chester: MME (Mr. Minneapolis Eagle 2017)
- Gary: Food Show Coma
- Dozor: Pre bday pie-hole stuffing
- Paul Jennings
- Marty Gabriel
- Dan McCord, “Happy Birthday, Gary!”
- Paul Jennings: I have to meet Damon!
- xcubbyxbearx: “Thanks for the reblog! Been listening to you boys for quite some time… At least 7 years :)”
- Gemini: “What is the most embarrassing story you have about somebody else on the podcast? :)”
Urbandictionary with Gary
- cupping season: The seasons of Fall and Winter, during which vast amounts of people, who are otherwise content with being single, elect to settle down with a significant other. A “couple” is formed, giving rise to the term “cupping”.
- “Ashley and Becky just got boyfriends, I thought they were loving the “single life”… “
- “Yeah, but it is cupping season, after all”
Let’s Talk About Kink: Cupping
- Quick Vocabulary on Types
- “Cupping”: to use a suction device on body parts; commonly glass cups which are done with suction or fire
- “Temperature Play”: a form of BDSM sensual play where objects and substances are used to stimulate the body’s neuroreceptors for heat and cold for sensual effect
- “Fire/Traditional Cupping” vs “Vacuum Cupping”
- How the Olympics brought it into homes around the nation, possibly the world
- How do ‘cup’ participants find each other?
- Social Dynamics
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- Damon: Eat Cake
- Chester: Cubzero “When no one else is around, just do it yourself.”
- Gary: Gilligan’s Island
- Dane/Dozor: Doesn’t look like he wants to go solo, pup.
- Jeff: TableTop Season 4!