In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, it’s the Grand Finale baby! The cubs and special guest Brady review the final episode of Season 9. This gag-worthy finale of epic proportions has so many fun-tastic moments that you won’t know how it’ll end. Who wins the lip sync for the CROWN and what other surprises await us in this finale? All will be revealed.
- Michael Quinichett: Thanks Damon for answering my previous question. I totally forgot about Kim Chi. Great show guys, keep drinking!
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 14
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – A truly focused show & Wintergreen In Da House!!
- [Damon] – EPIC Lipsyncs, Great guests, Funny moment at home
- [Chester] – Flawless looks, flawless competition
- [Brady] – Ch-ch-changes!
And what of the concept of “Pulling the Pageant”?
- [Damon] – Praise to Whitney/Let’s change the MF world!
- [Chester] – Reveal, Revel, Revolutionize!
- [Brady] – Bring on season 10, baby!
- [Gary] – Art & Politics: Where Drag Thrives
Edited footage missing from the Grand Finale [Facebook source]
The Queens Read Valentina to FILTH! [YouTube source]
In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, Category is…FINAL FOUR! We’re in the home stretch of Season 9, and the game is just about over! Listen in as the guys take it to the runway in this rapping, dancing, slay-filled episode. Who has what it takes to make it to the finale?
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 12
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – The SHADE of it all!
- [Damon] – Familiar Challenge
- [Chester] – No ups, no downs
- [Brady] – Wow…my state of mind has been altered
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Damon] – What they learned
- [Chester] – Balls of the Hamburger Mary’s variety
- [Brady] – Comfort food!
- [Gary] – We 4 Queens
- [Chester] – No clear top/bottom
- [Brady] – Babashook!
- [Gary] – ‘Heart wrenching’ to ‘Has the show gone soft?’
- [Damon] – Game Changer
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Brady] – Snaps for… Sasha
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for… the blue wig
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Maxi Challenge Performance
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… “podcast” interview & Shea’s ‘chest’
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Peppermint’s advice to herself
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Shea’s chest and wig/Squatty Potty
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Sasha’s confidence/Sasha’s Brand
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… _____
- [Gary] – Trinity
- [Damon] – Trinity or Eureka
- [Chester] – Trinity
- [Brady] – Valentina
- [Gary] – Confidence vs Attitude
- [Damon] – Who I Want To vs Who I Think Will
- [Chester] – Sashea
- [Brady] – Sasha!
In tonight’s episode of Cubs Out Loud, we take a stroll around the web and give you the sites we MUST look at often, if not daily, or even hourly let alone at least once a week. From comics to inspirational tales to…well porn, the guys give you a glimpse of their essential sites.
What’s Going On?
- [Jeff] EMPLOYMENT! and an Apple TV
- [Damon] Yara Sofia!
- [Eric] Nurse Jackie
Did I Do That?
- [Robert] I Get It … Really
- [Eric] Til Death do you…no we parted some time ago
- G+: Bryan Ott, Antonio Garrett, Boy Bubba, Ty York, Juan O
- Facebook: Mason Jones, Tom Smith
- Armando Gilbert:
We have those in San Diego! They are so annoying and full of crap! We usually just laugh at them!
There is a show on LOGO called the A-List…I watched 5-10 minutes and wanted to throw up…yes there is an A-list….not on it and never want to be anywhere near it
Eric’s Classy Comics:
Our Go-To Website: One website we HAVE to go to on a daily basis?
I’ll Tumbl For You: