In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s time for another cup of tea as the guys present an All T, No Shade show. This time around, the cubs read and respond to your feedback on some of our most recent episodes. Also, some Thanksgiving leftover conversations and the guys thirsting on some pics.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Marriage & Adoption in Stardew and lazy grocery shopping
- Damon: I’m Back! ATL and Thanksgiving.
- Chester: Banned, Birthday, Visitors, Escape Room
- Gary: Recovery Mode Engaged
- Mark Wolf
- Nick DeCoopman
- Drew Littlefield
- Bob Green
- Boy Quinton
- Lovel Trahan (Pugsley’s BF)
- Princess Baron
- Milady Lyn
- Tom Wray
- Donnie Royse
- Morgan J McChurch
- Re: COL430: TTO: Labor Gay: @twatTUBBS’ comment: “just catching up on this show after I been doing alot of travelin, Im the “cigar at work” guy and it made my day that you liked my post. I watch your show all the time guys, love it and thanks for the shout out. O and to the points broght up about the pics, I am faily built but I am a foodie, it was a great cigar yes. (Alec Bradley) and its not sweat it was oil, those are clips from a vid I made on youtube, let me know if you want the link. TUBBS”
- Re: COL437: Old School Bears Online: tnliving’s comment: “Having a different view in some part of one’s personal life shouldn’t disqualify them from being a valued member of a community. Just like we don’t want to be excluded or discriminated from normal civic life because we are gay, we also shouldn’t exclude others based on their political views in general. As with most issues there are plenty of grey areas but being a Donald Trump supporter is not comparable to maybe being a founder of a gay reformation group. Being an active participant in the Westboro Baptist church should probably preclude somebody from being taken seriously leading a gay social group. Being a Republican (even a Trump Republican) certainly should not in my opinion.”
- Mapleleafcub: Thank you so much for the bear of the day
- wingmandbq to foxbear: Not An Ask but a thanks
- Not an ask but a thanks … It was great to hear you on the latest episode of Cubs Out Loud!! I kinda fan boyed a bit and may have even did a bit of a squeeeee!!!! too!! Thanks for being involved, it was great to hear you share your knowledge, experience and perspective.
- Sure, bub! I’m a semi-regular guest host with the boys from @cubsoutloud, and have probably been on eight or ten episodes–including at least three video episodes that are available on their YouTube channel. You can probably find them all using the tag cloud over on the COL website.
W Bear – Chester:
- Rootbeer Pup and Grizzly: You guys are awesome, I love your shows. Keep up the good work. I love listening to you guys when I can.
- (We then got into a discussion about cigars from COL436: Smokin’ in the Bears Den
W Bear – Gary:
- Cody says “Hey I love your pictures handsome and I relly like your podcast it got me through my weekend cleaning job and now my commute 😉
- Yay! Thanks for letting us know. We’re glad it helped you pass the time. 🙂
- Re: COL440: The Klondykes: From [Redacted]: This is NOT a comment of hate, this is a comment of reality……I 1st saw pics of this “contest” on the old (better) Bear Underground site. They were posted by the winner of the “Glitter Bear” title, ya know, the guy who is dolphin smooth and not bear like in any way.. After looking at these very disturbing pictures I simply asked- What do the red\pink stripes stand for then? Of course he replied that he didn’t know and that they were just shades of red and pink. So one can only figure the color stripes stand for the “Klondikes” heavy to lite flow days. The True Bear Community has been being tainted for years and years. This is the straw that breaks the community and welcomes camel toe. Bear means hair, with that in mind I wonder, do these so-called lesbian bears not shave and grow huge bushes?? This entire Bear’s Welcome Everybody thing has gone way too far. There is a line, and the Klondikes are it. Sad to see so many forget their roots.
- In show response regarding the colors in the logo: Per our guest Courtney Chesser: “I’m so glad someone asked! The logo was made by local Aly shine. It is a mixture of the bear pride flag and femme flag on our behalf. The pinks are the bear pride “skin” colors translated into shades of pink. Pink is traditionally displayed in the femme pride flag so it’s accepting of all ranges of skin as well as ranges of femininity.”
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, Jeff’s levels are really quiet, but we’ll have that fixed next time! Also, it’s time for another Would. You. Rather!! For this WYR, we’re talking about sex. And not just any sex, but hard sex. The questions will blow your…mind.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: I GOT A RAID TEAM!
- Damon: H&R Blockheads!
- Chester: I had surgery
- Gary: T-Minus…
Facebook Likes – 1000+!!!!
- Evan Pankratz
- Tj Boychuk
- Pup Yoshi
- Breeze Vincinz
- Jacque EL-Ajam
- Paul Allen Hobby to Cubs Out Loud: Recently discovered your podcast, and I’m hooked. Really makes my work day fly by. Anyway, I was going back through older episodes and came across your atns: biphobia and just wanted to say I’m a bi bear, so now you know one!
- CurvesandCrevices: DM. -I’d love to hear your thoughts on “coding gay” – from sounding gay (like the movie “Do I Sound Gay”) to other signals and things we do (consciously or not) to let others know we’re not straight. I am always read as straight, especially as I am bi and in a relationship with a women, and am curious to hear what you notice or do, or just your thoughts!
-(Thanks as always for the great podcast.)
- Rotundaplomb: DM-Got to ep 400 and am just about to hear the origin stories – so excited! As a side note, don’t OD on vitamin C! Over 2g/day can be harmful, especially in cases where there are other renal issues. Your body works hard to flush out excess. Stay well gents, and thanks for the podcast. ???
Would You Rather: Hardest Sex Ever.
- Only be allowed to do foreplay with your hands OR only be allowed to do foreplay with your mouth?
- Have amazing sex that lasts 47 seconds OR have average sex that lasts 10 minutes?
- Only have sex in the shower OR only have sex on the floor?
- Have sex when you’re drunk OR have sex when you’re hungover?
- Only be allowed to masturbate to porn parodies such as Star Wars and Pokémon OR the only porn you’re allowed to watch is on Vine, meaning it lasts only six seconds?
- Be a sex slave for a month OR wear a chastity device for a month?
- Only have threesomes OR never have sex?
- Not be able to see during sex OR not be able to touch during sex?
- Give up sex for a year OR give up masturbating for a year?
- Have a threesome with two semi-attractive guys OR sex with one super hot guy?
- Get kissed on the lips and only the lips OR on every part of your body, except for your lips?
- Date someone who refuses to cuddle OR who refuses to go down on you?
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, the guys are joined again by two CA pups, Pup Beacon and Pup Yoshi, to continue an “All T, No Shade” episode about racism and the gay community. In part two, the guys get onto the topic of racism and sex. From marketing to porn, the guys take time to discuss issues of stereotypes and how they affect perspectives.
Racism & Sex
- How minorities are sexualized and desexualized
- Wanting a black man cause he has a big dick
- A Latino cause he’s spicy
- An Asian man because he is submissive
- Minorities not being seen in marketing as often as white men
- Minorities aren’t seen in porn as often as white men, and when they are…
- Black men are thugs
- Latinos are cholos
- Asians are subs
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, the guys are joined by two CA pups, Pup Beacon and Pup Yoshi, to do another “All T, No Shade” episode. This time around, the topic is the sensitive subject of racism and the gay community. In this first part, we dig deep into the subject of preference versus prejudice and the issue with “No blacks, no asians” that is seen in online profiles. Get ready for a very thought provoking discussion.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Getting back into Raiding . . . and farming?
- Damon: Best Laid Plans..
- Chester: Birthday party for Pugsley!
- Gary: Brain Break Roadtrip
- Beacon: MAL a couple months ago, CLAW next month
- Yoshi: Recently became an ONYX member, Japan vacation
- Re: COL398: Bud Sex – Catching up on some missed episodes; this one was SO educational! I’ve clearly missed out on a lot in life. ? Thanks guys!
- Re: COL404: Show Topic Not Found – I’m with Damon, back hair is sexy
All T, No Shade: Racism
- “Preference” vs “Prejudice”
- “No Blacks, No Asians”, actual prejudice?
To Be Continued
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we present a new series of shows. This one is called “All T, No Shade” and allows the hosts to provide a more frank opinion on some potentially polarizing subjects. For this first show, the cubs discuss biphobia. From our personal dealings with bisexuality to admitting our personal biphobic tendencies, the cubs keep it real about their feelings.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Pain in the Butt
- Damon: Being Sick
- Chester: Back in the USA
- Gary: Living with parents
So I just finished listening to episode 374 of COL, and I’d just like to thank you Sir. It was a touching conversation and many good points were brought up in the discussion.
You are most welcome. I’ve been a longtime listener but during that episode the discussion shifted to include someone in my situation. Which unfortunately, I find is rarely addressed since for many it isn’t an issue.
I will say that y’all were spot on when discussing how many of my generation are more aware of who they are attracted to at a much younger age.
Oh, I would just like to thank you again, the podcast has helped me a lot over the years. Whether it was for entertainment (comedic or sexual), informative, or just something to detract from the loneliness.
- Jeff Beumer
- Terry John-Carls
- Princesa Dream Maker
- Dustin Abreu
Bear Underground COL Entourage Group:
- Biphobia definition: Biphobia is aversion toward bisexuality and bisexual people as a social group or as individuals. People of any sexual orientation can experience or perpetuate such feelings of aversion. Biphobia is a source of discrimination against bisexual people, and may be based on negative bisexual stereotypes or irrational fear.
- Bi-now, gay later.
- Bisexuals are just plain selfish!
- Is there Biphobia in the kink community?
- I’m Bisexual, But I’m Not Buzzfeed Video:
- Opinions on choosing the label of bisexual, how people act towards them, and personal experiences.
I’ll Tumbl For You: