In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Bear Experience Action Readiness or BEAR show. This time around, the cubs channel their inner Joan Rivers and discuss “What are you wearing?”. Just in time for NAB, the guys talk about what to and what not to wear at your next bear run, leather event, or pool party.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Thirsty
- Damon: Conversation
- Chester: Drag Race Premiere, Zelda, TSA Redux
- Gary: Being Distracted and Male Hot Flash
- Aditya Iyer
- Re: COL448: Shutdowns IRL vs Online – Sean Mulligan: Why was I not a special guest lol
- Pericles Oliveira
- Javier Estrellaa
- Rikays NightFalls
- Comment on “COL450: Gay Genetics” by Chris Greene “Dr. Cisco really nailed it. Great breakdown of the meaning of studies, how to draw conclusions, and method of explaining some complex genetic concepts to non-scientists. Thanks for having him on!”
- Paintchipsforpyromancers: RE: being #BOTD.
“Of the whole day?”
BEAR Series: Skin or No Skin – what clothes do we take, or not
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Jeff: Shield of Tomorrow (now on YouTube)
- Damon: The Dark Side of Ring Pop!