In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys return to discuss the Billboard Summer Hits of 2016. We can’t stop the feeling of these great songs! Are the songs some cheap thrills or do they make us wanna dance one dance? Don’t let us down and if you don’t mind, listen in while you work from home.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Invasions Commence
- Damon: Staycation/AC
- Gary: Summer Chillin’
- Chester: A visit from Chase and Manchester Pride with Moodybear
- Tony Colarusso
- David Montero Gonzalez
- Jack Keeler
Billboard’s Summer Hits
The summer’s most popular songs across all, based on cumulative performance on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 chart from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Rankings are determined by radio airplay audience impressions as measured by Nielsen BDS, sales data as compiled by Nielsen and streaming activity data from online music sources tracked by Nielsen BDS.
- One Dance – Drake featuring WizKid and Kyla
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Don’t Let Me Down – The Chainsmokers featuring Daya
- Panda – Desiigner
- This is What You Came For – Calvin Harris featuring Rihanna
- Cheap Thrills – Sia featuring Sean Paul
- Needed Me – Rihanna
- Ride – twenty one pilots
- Work From Home – Fifth Harmony featuring Ty Dolla $ign
- Don’t Mind – Kent Jones
J-MoBear dancing to “Can’t Stop the Feeling”
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- Jeff: The Wraith: Shangri-La by ICP
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud Drag Race, Damon and Gary talk about the tenth episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7! In tonight’s episode, there’s murder on the dance floor in this mash up dance challenge. Listen in as the guys come face-two-face with their feelings on the sickening six queens left in the competition. Who is waltzing their way to the crown and who just might be two-stepping their way out the door?
Current episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7
Episode 10: Prancing Queens
- [Gary] – Pairs yet again…
- [Damon] – What was up with this challenge?
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – While individual performance is important, teams matter…a lot
- [Damon] – Where talent fails, rely on the other part (charisma, uniqueness, nerve)/You can’t hide
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary] – Hormones are raging; Practice makes perfect – careful where you point the blame finger
- [Damon] – Why does no one feel safe?/Sex on the mind
- [Gary] – Who’s confident and who isn’t
- [Damon] – The “underdog” is growing on me, but I still have a favorite (new? maybe)
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… RuPaul’s Runway Tearaway! and Michelle’s comment
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Pearl’s dancing, Men with Breasts
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Katya and Violet’s dance/Ginger’s lip sync/Violet’s confidence
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for…Ginger’s lack of confidence/Trixie’s blame game/Trixie’s look during critique
- [Gary] – Violet is the top contender, whether I like it or not. Based on the grid… Katya and Kennedy to Top 3 with Violet. Pearl and Ginger are in the bottom… UNLESS something changes.
- [Damon] – Who do you think is going to win?
RuPaul confesses to Michelle Visage in their “What’s the Tee?” podcast her feelings about what happened during that infamous awkward moment with Pearl earlier this season in Episode 5.