In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex. For this one, the guys get to the bottom of some BFFs (bottom friendly foods). The cubs drop some knowledge on what one should consume when they want to play catcher. Which foods made the list? Pull out your squatty potty and find out.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: It Snowed and one big Stardew Family
- Damon: A Christmas Story Misstep
- Chester: Uber, marker/yellow santa hat quest-packing for trips
- Gary: SNOW!
- The Fluffies Channel
- Chubby User
- Carlos Cruz
- Aero_Dragneel Productions
- To Jeff: curvesandcrevices: Just wanted to say thanks for your work on COL. I’m really appreciating the “after dark” on the podcast featuring the pre-show recordings. You all are so affable and it’s great fun. Best, /C
Urban Dictionary with Gary
Dutch Rudder: Having someone complete the act of masturbation by pulling up and down on the forearm, while the male holds his own penis.
Let’s Talk About Sex series – Bottom Friendly Foods
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys continue the Bear Experience Action Readiness series, AKA BEAR, with a new topic. They are joined by special guest Greg from Men of the Den to discuss playlists: the music kind, not who you have planned to boink. What music do you play on your roadtrips? What’s your soundtrack when you’re gettin’ it on?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Rise of the Necromancer
- Damon: Mr. Kentucky Leather
- Chester: Final move prep, Legendaries arrive in Pokemon!
- Gary: Weekend Pup Time
- Greg: Auditions for our new Tuesday host. The future of the den. Youtube side projects.
Did I Do That?
- Tech Fail made me do what?!
- Patrick Bishop
- Daniel Rodriguez
- Kelly Gene Parsons
- Richard Borkovec
- Ray Evans
A message from CurvesandCrevices re COL423: Get A Lucky Buddy – Great show with an important message! Recommend it to anyone who meets other people.Also want to throw in a recommendation for an app called Kitestring. (https://www.kitestring.io/) Personal safety when meeting others is a common challenge for women, and there’s a tool already out there! (@cubsoutloud)
Play Lists [roadtrip, pooping, sexy time]
On the road:
- Jeff: Push It by Garbage
- Chester:Music that gets your blood moving! Beyonce’s album “Lemonade”
- Damon: Waiting for Tonight
- Gary: Whatever Yo Jam Is! Mine is Bonnie Tyler’s ‘Holding Out For a Hero’
- Gary: Shrek 2, Jennifer Saunders “Holding Out For A Hero”
- Greg: One Many Army by Our Lady of Peace
- Gary: Things That Get You Movin’ & Groovin’
Brown Chicken Brown Cow:
- Jeff: The Sound of Silence – Not the song, just silence
- Chester: Industrial – Nine Inch Nails, Tool, KMFDM
- Damon: Touch of Your Love – Little Mix
- Gary: NIN – Closer
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, Category is…FINAL FOUR! We’re in the home stretch of Season 9, and the game is just about over! Listen in as the guys take it to the runway in this rapping, dancing, slay-filled episode. Who has what it takes to make it to the finale?
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 12
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – The SHADE of it all!
- [Damon] – Familiar Challenge
- [Chester] – No ups, no downs
- [Brady] – Wow…my state of mind has been altered
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Damon] – What they learned
- [Chester] – Balls of the Hamburger Mary’s variety
- [Brady] – Comfort food!
- [Gary] – We 4 Queens
- [Chester] – No clear top/bottom
- [Brady] – Babashook!
- [Gary] – ‘Heart wrenching’ to ‘Has the show gone soft?’
- [Damon] – Game Changer
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Brady] – Snaps for… Sasha
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for… the blue wig
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Maxi Challenge Performance
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… “podcast” interview & Shea’s ‘chest’
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Peppermint’s advice to herself
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Shea’s chest and wig/Squatty Potty
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Sasha’s confidence/Sasha’s Brand
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… _____
- [Gary] – Trinity
- [Damon] – Trinity or Eureka
- [Chester] – Trinity
- [Brady] – Valentina
- [Gary] – Confidence vs Attitude
- [Damon] – Who I Want To vs Who I Think Will
- [Chester] – Sashea
- [Brady] – Sasha!