In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys continue the Bear Experience Action Readiness series, AKA BEAR, with a new topic. They are joined by special guest Greg from Men of the Den to discuss playlists: the music kind, not who you have planned to boink. What music do you play on your roadtrips? What’s your soundtrack when you’re gettin’ it on?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Rise of the Necromancer
- Damon: Mr. Kentucky Leather
- Chester: Final move prep, Legendaries arrive in Pokemon!
- Gary: Weekend Pup Time
- Greg: Auditions for our new Tuesday host. The future of the den. Youtube side projects.
Did I Do That?
- Tech Fail made me do what?!
- Patrick Bishop
- Daniel Rodriguez
- Kelly Gene Parsons
- Richard Borkovec
- Ray Evans
A message from CurvesandCrevices re COL423: Get A Lucky Buddy – Great show with an important message! Recommend it to anyone who meets other people.Also want to throw in a recommendation for an app called Kitestring. (https://www.kitestring.io/) Personal safety when meeting others is a common challenge for women, and there’s a tool already out there! (@cubsoutloud)
Play Lists [roadtrip, pooping, sexy time]
On the road:
- Jeff: Push It by Garbage
- Chester:Music that gets your blood moving! Beyonce’s album “Lemonade”
- Damon: Waiting for Tonight
- Gary: Whatever Yo Jam Is! Mine is Bonnie Tyler’s ‘Holding Out For a Hero’
- Gary: Shrek 2, Jennifer Saunders “Holding Out For A Hero”
- Greg: One Many Army by Our Lady of Peace
- Gary: Things That Get You Movin’ & Groovin’
Brown Chicken Brown Cow:
- Jeff: The Sound of Silence – Not the song, just silence
- Chester: Industrial – Nine Inch Nails, Tool, KMFDM
- Damon: Touch of Your Love – Little Mix
- Gary: NIN – Closer
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Jeff: Mmm, dat booty
- Damon: Golden
- Chester: Tummy Tuesday Cuteness Overload
- Gary: John Barrowman Grabbing Fans Inappropriately
- Greg: That Blog Tho – Its That Cub Swagga Tho