In this new series of Cubs Out Loud, Damon and Gary talk about the first episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7. They take some time to discuss all the queens, give their first impressions, and throw the T down on what they liked and definitely DIDN’T like about the show. It’s an all-new, all-shady side of COL, COL Drag Race.
- [Gary] – The Antici…..pation was annoying but perhaps understood
- [Damon] – FINALLY!
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – Love the first episode. Waiting to see what is going to happen.
- [Damon] – Great first episode and meeting new queens for S7. But…meh for now.
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary] – LOVE the new documentary style format.
- [Damon] – Like the new format/“Backstage” look.
- [Gary] – Ginger Minj [personal story], Mrs. Kasha Davis, Kennedy Davenport, Max
- [Damon] – Miss Fame and Pearl (might be hating them). Trixie Mattel Really, Queen!
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Violet Chachki’s Runway Outfit Transformation
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for … Miss Fame’s tape lines showing in first workroom reveal
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Violet Chachki’s Fall Fashion
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for … Tempest DuJour’s face during Untucked
- [Gary] – Tempest DuJour’s final look/words
- [Damon] – The extras in Untucked.