In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys interview the handsome Brian Coffey aka SquareBears. The cubs talk about his comic series on Instagram, his inspirations and aspirations, and get a little personal. All this plus Gary’s interesting backdrop, szechuan sauce and Sailor Rangers.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Things and stuff.
- Damon: Sickness, comics, and flogging
- Chester: hitting the gym hard (in more ways than one)
- Gary: Runaway Roadtrip
- Brian: Just wrapping up NYCC and working on Inktober, which is a daily drawing challenge for the month of October
Did I Do That?
- Chester: Did my work do that?
- CurvesAndCrevices: in re: Episode 433: Quickfire Questions:
Loved 433 – such fun! (Yes, I’m a little behind…) – I am a tall guy and would happily pretzel-up any way necessary for Gary. – I’m totally with you on burritos (Robot or Not?: 102: Sandwiches https://overcast.fm/+Ep2XiNkWo) – Chester’s sign-offs are fast becoming one of my favourite parts of the show. You guys are awesome!
- Rotundaplomb said: in re: to Jeff’s 15 day regrowth of his beard…: Handsome Bear is Handsome
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Jeff: Inktober Follow
- Damon: Heat Conditioning
- Chester: No Better Time or Place
- Gary: “Retourne-Moi” – uncensored version – © BrO
- Brian: SquareBaes, my “art reference” blog (where I keep my naked mens)
- Brian: “Gag on my Eleganza”
- Brian: SquareBears RedBubble