In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we are joined by Hadrian for another Let’s Talk About Sex! This time around we talk about “bud sex”, where rural guys are hooking up with other guys, but are totally “not gay”. Is this a new phenomenon or just a rebranding of something the guys already knew about?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Hibernation Mode
- Damon: Union Suits and Revisiting Spaces
- Gary: New Year, SSDD
- Hadrian: Travel and Fun
Let’s Talk About Sex discussion with guest Hadrian on ‘Bud Sex’. Part of the topic will be covered by two recent articles about men having sex with men and ‘dropping’ labels.
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys put their hats into the political arena and discuss the 2016 elections. This year’s election has the potential to be a historical one. Listen as the cubs give their commentary on how they feel things will go and their plans for the election.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Full Week of Work
- Damon: Chorus Retreat
- Gary: WKWTFWH
- Slavebear 23
- Piglandia: “Thanks for the reblog! Loved listening to your podcast today….pleasantly surprised when I heard you boys start describing our piss gifs!”
- We also got another NSFW private message from gbeartrekker65.
Urbandictionary with Gary
- the general euphoria experienced when your candidate of choice wins by a landslide
- the sexual arousal and excitement caused by same
- “Dude, when I saw the final tally of votes on Nov. 4, I got a total election erection!”
- “You may have a first-time voter boner, but when Obama won I got a total election erection.”
8 years ago the nation elected the first PoC [President of Color]. Are we about to elect the first female Commander in Chief?
I’ll Tumbl For You: