In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys return again to discuss the Billboard Summer Hits of 2015. Looking at the top 10 hits for this year, the guys talk about cheerleaders, bad blood, a lot of dancing, the 80s and some good old uptown funk.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff – Starting Job
- Damon – Furry Con and Paddles
- Gary – Life Milestones and Bear Community gets smaller
I found out about your podcast thanks to the handsome stus ove at Foul Monkeys podcast. listening to m first episode now.
great episode this week and very nice pics from tumblr…..WOOF
- Electric Messiah
Always relevant to the bear community, and often to the gay community as a whole. Working my way back through the older podcasts to listen to the ones that seem interesting, relevant, or that are referenced in the show. Hard to stay caught up every week with the long running podcasts but still nice to listen to while driving. Keep up the good work and can’t wait to see what is coming next. Always like the LTAS and LTAK episodes the best.
Urbandictionary with Gary
service a bro
The act of performing an oral sexual deed to a male.
Where is Brendan?
I think he is out on call to service a bro.
Billboard Top 10 Summer Songs
The summer’s most popular songs across all, based on cumulative performance on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 chart from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Rankings are determined by radio airplay audience impressions as measured by Nielsen BDS, sales data as compiled by Nielsen and streaming activity data from online music sources tracked by Nielsen BDS.
- See You Again – Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth
- Cheerleader – OMI
- Bad Blood – Taylor Swift Featuring Kendrick Lamar
- Trap Queen – Fetty Wap
- Watch Me – Silento
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk The Moon
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
- Uptown Funk! – Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars
- Lean On – Major Lazer & DJ Snake Featuring M0
- Hey Mama – David Guetta Featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha, & Afrojack
I’ll Tumbl For You: