In this episode of Cubs Out Loud Drag Race, Damon and Gary talk about the eleventh episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7! In tonight’s episode, the kitty’s out of the bag as the girls are asked to brand themselves via the ever-popular Hello Kitty line! As the cubs dish on the high and low points of this episode, one of the queens SLAYS in the best lip syncs of the season! Who rises to the top in this purrrfect episode?
Current episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7
Episode 11: Hello, Kitty Girls!
- [Gary] – Global branding huh? Accessories vs. Simplicity and Elegance?
- [Damon] – The knives are sharpened. It’s time to trim the fat.
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – One more thing…, “It’s really impossible to try to serve face in this head.” – Violet, “We see you in a way that you are not clearly seeing yourself.” – RuPaul to Kennedy
- [Damon] – What was up with Violet and Santino? Why is Ginger so defeated? I wonder where Violet/Pearl get their confidence?/I shouldn’t have said anything last week
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary] – Touched my heart, #wrottedcunt, Pearl’s “moment”, Ginger is like Jinkx Monsoon
- [Damon] – Most challenging moments/Katya’s goodbye
- [Gary] – The queens get real about each other
- [Damon] – Sisters truly
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… THE Lip Sync of the SEASON!
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Pearl’s runway look
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Ru’s Runway Look/LSFYMFL!
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Pearl’s runway looks
- [Gary] – THAT is how you exit; Top 4… Violet is still the one to beat, the grid says…Pearl’s in danger, then Kennedy, then Ginger. Potentially it could be Violet vs Ginger in the end.
- [Damon] – Sorry she’s gone, but the competition is ON!
RPDR S7 Chicago Premiere-Katya Zamolodchikov – Pussy
Katya’s performance at the premiere of RuPaul’s Drag Race in Chicago
Katya performing a Russian version of All That Jazz
Katya performing a great rendition of a Broadway classic a few weeks ago followed by a little mic time with a quick Q&A