In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the gang is joined by extra special guest Brady to talk about the most recent episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race. It’s TV pilots and Club Kid couture and enough twists and turns to leave you gagging for breath. Plus, an elimination so shocking, the guys barely mask their emotions.
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 9
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – Two things:
- 1) All the BS aside, Club Kids to the Main Stage!
- 2) Emotional Rollercoaster [bored, annoyed, frustrated, slightly amused, bewildered, confused, appeased, unsure, perplexed, gagged, mystified, and ultimately mournful]
- [Damon] – One of the best episodes of the season
- [Chester] – Entertaining and gag worthy
- [Brady] – Hypocrisy in abundance.
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Damon] – Misconceptions (thanks internet)
- [Chester] – Shea has some amazing words of advice…
- [Brady] – Nina. We shall discuss. I have notes.
- [Gary] – Nerves on Edge & the predicted Crash and Burn
- [Chester] – Confidence vs. Cocky: know your shit/Manufactured
- [Brady] – Katya/Alaska?/Where the fuck did that robe come from?
- [Gary] – Ru voiced the T inside so many heads
- [Damon] – It only takes one fall to break a leg
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Runway looks & shoutout to Alexis
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… guest judges who?? & 6Ps were missed
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Peppermint’s Club Kid/Gaywatch
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… You know what I’m gonna eyeroll
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Shea/Sasha Redux
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Sasha runway, snorefest
- [Brady] – Snaps for… The Deadpool of Drag [Chester’s Couture pic vs Shea’s Runway Look]
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for…Alexis
- [Damon] – You don’t always get a 2nd chance
- [Chester] – Nothing to add
- [Brady] – Predictions.
- [Gary] – The final four are predicted?
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, the guys all head to the movies and preview some of 2017’s upcoming blockbusters. With summer just around the corner, the cubs give their thoughts on some of this summer’s releases. From galactic superheroes, guys in underpants, a wonderful woman and a killer clown, this summer looks to be a veritable smorgasbord of interests.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: A . . . job?
- Damon: No run drop, but kennel cough and back to work
- Chester: Busy with Tidal Wave/Gay Days planning
- Gary: It’s spring, right?
Did I Do That?
- All of us RE: Ches’s Bingo Card
- Omega Ban
- Alessandro Zeta Piras
- William Scott Gooden
- Donte Medina
- Pakpak Shang
- William Gooden
- Joshua Cohen
- OtterDave: Thanks Damon and the rest of the COL crew,I finally got the chance to catch up on some of the podcasts this week and appreciated the shoutout during the feedback episode(COL412). Your podcasts are always fun even when discussing serious topics and I can’t wait to hear more. If you’re looking for some ideas I’d like to see a poll option for the would-you-rather episodes so the listeners can play along. Woof, Dave
- Andybear21: Hi
- @GBearTrekker65: Listening to @cubsoutloud podcast episode 412: Full On Feedback!
- @GBearTrekker65: Listening the beary hot @cubsoutloud podcast, episode 413: BEAR Necessities! #EmptyLubePackets
- @GBearTrekker65: To clear up the confusion on my complimentary tweet: I meant to compliment Jeff but typed Gary’s name. And when corrected, I redid the tweet to compliment properly.
- @GBearTrekker65: I’m going to try to be conscious to share your FB posts about the most recent episode in addition to tweeting when listening. Glad to share about the beary goodness that is COL!
- @dftbapaul @cubsoutloud Don’t Forget To Be Awesome
- Remaug2014 – RE: COL410: Crossover w/ The Underbears Podcast.
- DM on Bear411
- Sigmawolfsigmawolf: WERF!! Love the podcast!
- DM to Damon on Growlr from Pup Buster out of Minnesota
Discussion of the forth-coming summer movie season.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In honor of Walt Disney’s 112th birthday, the cubs reminisce upon their favorite Disney movies. Which movies made their top three favorites? And what movies did we sort of see and cannot really remember seeing?
What’s Going On?
- [Gary] It Ain’t Turkey Day Anymore
- [Damon] Low Key Thanksgiving
- FB: Craig Bearriott
- Chester Cubcake Beltowski: “Yay me!”
Jeff’s Movie Moment: The Day of the Doctor
Topic: Fave Disney Movies (Walt Disney’s Birthday is Dec 5th).
I’ll Tumbl For You: