In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the guys grab their eggplants in this week’s improv dating and wigs, wigs and wigs challenge. Who gives us a beehive five and who needs a wig revival? Does Milk do a body good or are has it spoiled? Oh, and YouTube created some drama cutting short the show due to some testicle difficulties.
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 3
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Damon] – Denial is not just a river in Egypt
- [Gary] – It’s Just Drag Baby
- [Chester] – Not RuPaul’s Best Friend Race!
Snaps / Eyerolls
- [Gary] – Snaps for . . . Kennedy Stepping Her Pussy Up
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for . . . Milk’s Delusion
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Ben’s 3-Peat
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Kennedy’s Teeth/Hair
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Chi Chi’s runway look
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for…Chi Chi/Trixie’s doubts
- [Chester] – Are the tops emerging?
- [Damon] – Heavy is the crown…
- [Gary] – MOAR twists!!
Wagon Wheel Watusi
Drag Race Bingo
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys share the lowdown on shutdowns. Whether it’s online on your favorite website or in person at your neighborhood bar, everyone has dealt with being dismissed in some capacity. Here, the cubs share their feelings on this recurring issue and discuss how it has changed with the times.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: A Pitchin’ good time, Civ and Diablo
- Damon: A Chill NYE/NYD & The Greatest Showman
- Chester: Accepted a “job,” Trident Pledge, ToF Viewing
- Gary: An ultimate IRL shutdown
- Djody Beauie
- Jason Fozzie Nelson
- John Sean Sullivan
- Nathan Dill
- Just wanted to send happy New Year’s wishes to the hosts at COL. I know you don’t know us listeners, but through the magic of podcasting you are like friends, keeping us company through chores and commutes. Thank you for being awesome people and for putting your time and effort into a wonderful show that makes our weeks brighter. May 2018 be everything you need it to be. Lots of love.
- Huge thanks to TUBBS for the fan art sketches he’s been doing sending us.
Getting Shutdown by Men – In Real Life vs Online
Discussion of how our cruise culture has changed since the millennium.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya: