In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex! For this topic, we start the discussion about playspace etiquette. Listen in as we give the dos and don’ts about your favorite back bar space, dark room, bathhouse, frolic and mingle rooms. So, should you enter a playroom chatting on your cellphone while eating a plate of nachos?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Back in Action/W Bear
- Damon: Glamping Trip
- Chester: Apt Approved, packing, and Evan’s first drive-in
- Gary: July is here!
- euthman alkhatib عثمان الخطيب
- bihubi altakhayun alrajulaa بحب التخين الرجولى
- Chrissy Brewer
- Victor Guerrero
- Khald Shami
- Trez Daniel
- Liam Diamond
- Aron Moberg
- Alex Salmeron
- Curtis Steven
- Mike A Miller
- Ryan JoseEspinoza
- Eric James
- Kyle Traum
- David B Johnson
- Derryk Owyn Paramoure
- Lileric Crutcher
- Reid Loveland
- Dakota Green
- Lucas Luiz Carlos Pereira
- Ches Clark SHOW NOTE [re: COL421]: I realized after the fact that I didn’t get in the whole story about my birthday dinner. (I think I cut myself off because I felt like I was monopolizing and rambling on.) That being said, I wanted to make a small addendum, especially given that I was giving someone who wasn’t present to defend himself a bit of a hard time. Brady *did* sincerely apologize for initiating the song and spectacle debacle as part of owning up to it, and had no idea beforehand that I was so vehemently opposed to that sort of public display. He truly did feel terrible about it afterward, but I was just in no mood to hear it at the time. He was just trying to be playful and funny, and so for those who might be worried about him getting “two black marks in my little book,” have no fear–most of that accounting business is tongue-in-cheek. Brady and I are very much okay with each other. Cheers!
- Re: COL421: Greg Ballard I would love to do a co host spot someday. Love this channel! Watching right now!
- Ray Vincent
- Andrew Ealy
- master squall88
- Cody Broadbent
- Jaison Simmons
BearUnderground Joined Entourage:
- Rotundaplomb mentioned us in a comment and asked…
- I’m looking for some movie recommendations! I’m after a movie featuring the bear/chub community. Romantic, drama, comedy – all work. Not looking for a porn flick but sex scenes are fine. I’ve heard BearCity might be a good place to start. What are some others? Maybe some ideas on the next @cubsoutloud? Thanks Tumblr folks!
- Rotundaplomb in re: to COL420: State of the Community 2017
- Wish I could have stayed for more of the live stream. You miss so many of Gary’s faces on the podcast version. Great list of some Pride documentaries to watch – check the show notes.
- FirstRonin in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017 directed to Hadrian…
- I just want to say that you have an amazing voice! No matter what you’re reading or saying, you make me melt a little.
- NE-Plus-Ultra-Bears in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017
- Now that’s what I call a late Sunday night delight!!
Article from Bear World Magazine website interview re: the W Bear app
Let’s Talk About Sex: Playspace Etiquette
- You may/will be seen/watched – not possible to be invisible
- Always be respectful
- Consent needs to be given, whether subtle or pronounced
- You know what is best for yourself, not anyone else
- Keep safety in mind, yours and everyone else’s
- Be courteous to others in the space
- Prepare yourself; mentally and physically
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Kink. This time around we bring back an old topic in light of recent discussions on social media. The guys are joined by kink favorites Ms Tammy and Ches as well as Brady, Mr. North American Bear Cub 2017 and Ray, Mr. North American Bear 2016 to contemplate consent and respect. In this first part of a two-part series, the guys describe what consent is and when and how things can go wrong with it.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Farming
- Damon: 91st BDay, Poker and Old Friends
- Chester: Lots of new music! Chainsmokers and Todrick Hall
- Gary: SSDD on loop
- Ches: FUCKING MOVING, but I still love my husband, CLAW
- Ms. Tammy: Judging Contests, Leather Events, Mr. KY Leather, Mom and grandsons, Hammy
- Ray: Finally taking some time from traveling
- Brady: Travel!
Did I Do That?
Let’s Talk About Kink: Respect and Consent
Our previous episode COL314 [found here] was nearly two years ago. Some things though do not change with time…
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we start a new regular topic: BEAR (Bear Experience Action Readiness)! This time around, we give you some tips on packing your sack…for your next bear run. Just in time for NAB 2017, the cubs remind you what to bring to make the experience a pleasant one.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: It’s almost the end
- Damon: KillerBob
- Chester: Preparing for class, packing for NAB
- Gary: NAB is coming!
- Comment by Wolfire1 “looks like fun!”
New Series! “Bear Experience Action Readiness” where we talk about what we think can help others improve their experience at a bear event.
Our premier series topic is about ‘what to pack, in your sack’ [aka luggage].
- Drugs! (You should start taking these BEFORE the run.)
- Vitamin C – 1000mg/day
- Zinc – 50mg/day
- Hygiene items! (It’s not likely that everyone’s into funk.)
- Be ready to freshen up yourself
- Body areas: Inside [mouth, ass], Outside [head to foot]
- Cottonelle Wipes!
- Sexy Grab Bag
- Medical Essentials
- Extension Cord
- Multi-plug outlet
- Miscellaneous Room Items
- Air Fresheners
- Candles? (Check with hotel about rules)
- Water/Soft Drinks/Alcohol
I’ll Tumbl For Ya: