In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, Damon’s away on assignment while Jeff, and Gary talk with Chester about his experience at the ‘Gateway City’ bear run in St. Louis, Hibearnation. From dark room interactions to food served in a bath house, we discuss that and more. Anyone up for a flogging by the atrium?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: BLIZZCON!!!!
- Chester: Another Roadtrip: Hibearnation!
- Gary: Technology Fails
St.Louis, the Gateway to the Bear Community?
I’ll Tumbl For You:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, would you like to play a game? This time the cubs play some online games from the “You Don’t Know Jack” series.
Jackbox.tv Live Streaming of Games!
Can you hear them? They’re talking ‘bout RuPaul’s Drag Race! It’s an 80’s neon fantasy flashback on this episode of COLDR! Time after time, Gary and Damon present this radical episode as the gurls team up in a singing/songwriting challenge. Who’s totally awesome and who gags us with a spoon?
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 8 Episode 4
- [Gary]: Party, Punk, & Synth…?
- [Damon]: 80s Neon Remix
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary]: Communication is Key
- [Damon]: It’s Good to be Humble(d)/No Excuses
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary]: Naysha Lopez shines thru
- [Damon]: Sisterhood come thru!/Under-confidence
- [Gary]: A true lip-sync for their lives
- [Damon]: Lookout for NY
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary]: Snaps for… Chicken Wings and Robbie Turner! AND Robbie’s hospitality
- [Gary]: Eyerolls for… Synth Leftovers Group
- [Damon]: Snaps for…OMG Blondie!
- [Damon]: Eyerolls for…Naysha Taking off her shoes!!
- [Gary]: This is your real competition
- [Damon]: The RuRu Sisterhood