In this episode Cubs Out Loud, the guys all head to the movies and preview some of 2017’s upcoming blockbusters. With summer just around the corner, the cubs give their thoughts on some of this summer’s releases. From galactic superheroes, guys in underpants, a wonderful woman and a killer clown, this summer looks to be a veritable smorgasbord of interests.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: A . . . job?
- Damon: No run drop, but kennel cough and back to work
- Chester: Busy with Tidal Wave/Gay Days planning
- Gary: It’s spring, right?
Did I Do That?
- All of us RE: Ches’s Bingo Card
- Omega Ban
- Alessandro Zeta Piras
- William Scott Gooden
- Donte Medina
- Pakpak Shang
- William Gooden
- Joshua Cohen
- OtterDave: Thanks Damon and the rest of the COL crew,I finally got the chance to catch up on some of the podcasts this week and appreciated the shoutout during the feedback episode(COL412). Your podcasts are always fun even when discussing serious topics and I can’t wait to hear more. If you’re looking for some ideas I’d like to see a poll option for the would-you-rather episodes so the listeners can play along. Woof, Dave
- Andybear21: Hi
- @GBearTrekker65: Listening to @cubsoutloud podcast episode 412: Full On Feedback!
- @GBearTrekker65: Listening the beary hot @cubsoutloud podcast, episode 413: BEAR Necessities! #EmptyLubePackets
- @GBearTrekker65: To clear up the confusion on my complimentary tweet: I meant to compliment Jeff but typed Gary’s name. And when corrected, I redid the tweet to compliment properly.
- @GBearTrekker65: I’m going to try to be conscious to share your FB posts about the most recent episode in addition to tweeting when listening. Glad to share about the beary goodness that is COL!
- @dftbapaul @cubsoutloud Don’t Forget To Be Awesome
- Remaug2014 – RE: COL410: Crossover w/ The Underbears Podcast.
- DM on Bear411
- Sigmawolfsigmawolf: WERF!! Love the podcast!
- DM to Damon on Growlr from Pup Buster out of Minnesota
Discussion of the forth-coming summer movie season.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys take some time to review some of our listeners’ feedback. After a couple of months of bear runs, crossovers, and interviews, the cubs share the shit ton of responses they have received from you. There’s also a sexy voicemail message!
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Some leads
- Damon: Night at the Symphony
- Chester: I’m in Columbus, looking for an apartment/job
- Gary: Still recovering from DF13 and BBM6 [David Duelwood]
- Lots of Feedback Update [items re: our racism shows will be discussed when we return to the topic in an upcoming episode]
- Max Castillo
- Tom Burske
- David Duelwood
- Julio Salgado
- Gilbert Vasquez
- Cody Globig
- Richard William Kopf
- Dick Salami
- Cory Richard
- Joshua Driscoll
- Timothy G Wong
- Anthony Monster Parker
- Wayne Hogue Jr
- Donald Lee Jr
- Larry Perkins
- DeDe Kupps
- Re: COL411: LTAS: Bathhouse Experiences
- (Pronounced Tay) Teigh Ferguson: Chester is moving to Columbus?!? Oh My! And what is this bear pot luck Damon Babbage speaks of? Sound like fun.
- It’s been in the works for about 4 months. – Chester
- Michael Quinichett: I look forward to listening to this one.
- Re: COL408 – WYR5: Hardest Sex Ever
- Ches aka Foxbear: Hey guys. Catching ip on all the shows since January this week, felt I needed to respond to COL408. Nah, those were pretty easy!
- PS I should totally come on the show again sometime, it’s been awhile.
- Listening to all these podcasts in rapid succession has really made me miss you guys!
- Max Wei
- Nick Strain
- Cody Globig
- erick ‘Σ’ Lundgren aka SigmaWolf76: Really love the cast guys!!! live in a BFE area… y’all help give me some sanity!!! (i said ‘some’) have heard y’all talk about clickin’ an Amazon link on the COL page, and y’all get a kickback. Can’t find the link… let me know, ’bout to do some ‘power shoppin”!
- RevBear & Troubadork joined the COL Entourage
- OtterDave: Hi, I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your podcasts. I’m realitively new to BU and the bear community, and the episode you did on bifobia really touched me. The issues you discuss are exactly what I have dealt with identifying as a bi otter. Those assumptions about bisexuality are why I have struggled with and chose not to come out. I appreciate your willingness to discuss the topic and how understanding you all are. Thanks for making all these great podcasts and not being afraid to talk about taboo topics. Congrats on the 400th episode. Woof, Dave
- Tibbers: Grrr!
- From March 19th, possibly re: COL407 ATNS: Racism and Sex or COL408 WYR5: Hardest Sex Ever? – GBearTrekker65: Gary is looking really cute with the headshave and beard trim! #WatchingLive
- From March 27th: @dftbapaul: how soon after rpdr airs do you guys do the coldr episode? I need your review lol
- @cubsoutloud: COLDR is on a temporary delay for a couple of weeks due to Drenched Fur and a CMC Concert.
- @dftbapaul: that’s it. This is how I die.
- From April 3rd @GBearTrekker65 re: COL409: Drummerboy North America 2017 David Duelwood interview: Enjoying the hot manly woofness of @cubsoutloud podcast episode 409!
- Lots of feedback from COL407: All T, No Shade – Racism & Sex:
- achub117 said: Great discussion and glad to hear input from everyone. Makes me want to educate myself even more and make changes for the better for everyone
- Rotundaplomb said: Thanks for making the effort to have the uncomfortable conversations we need to have. Also, thank you for having bears of colour (in addition to @theatrecub79) to speak to the subject! [It is] Recommended listening for all LGBTQ+.
- socalchubbybear98 said: Check this out… it’s real and needs to be discussed!
- rotundaplomb said RE COL409: Drummer Boy North America 2017:
- Nice bonus clip at the end! And Gary, as a man married to a big woman, the sex may not be frequent, but she’s sexy for the same reason bears are – love ‘em thick! ??
- achub117 said RE COL408 WYR5: Hardest Sex Ever
- Hardest Sex of All: Shower sex FTW!!!!
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s the first of the year 2017 and the guys take some time to look back at 2016 and the clusterfuckery that it was. But, it wasn’t all bad, was it? Listen in the cubs give their personal opinions of 2016, from the highs and the lows (and the even lowers).
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: It froze!
- Damon: Didn’t Get Sick/Holiday Parties/Potluck
- Chester: End of MWBF/Roadtrip
- Gary: Moving forward
- Mason Stryker
- Raymond Smith
- Aaron Peet
- Bret Alessi
- Dan Bougere
- Bill Sattler
- Cody Daigle-Orians
- Miss Tammy: So many faces I LOVE!
- Sigma Wolf
- Greg Hope
- david Hensrud
- Re: COL395: Bear Run Hints and Tips: Greg Hope: Thanks for having us on guys!
Twitter – Posts:
- “What is the most embarrassing story you have about somebody else on the podcast? :)” I did ask him to clarify if he meant what we think might be an embarrassing story of the others, or what we know about/are a witness to.”
2016 has come to an end. Celebration, sweet sorrow, bitter pill swallowed?
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- Damon: If/Then-BC/EFA – Take Me or Leave Me w/Idina Menzel