In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the cubs celebrate the tenth anniversary of the podcast. That’s right! In 2008, a group of guys were brought together and COL was born. Since then, the show has had several co-hosts, guests, topics, and a whole lot of fun! As the guys reminiscence on the shows of COL past, learn a little more about the history and what’s in the works for the future. It’s a decade of dubious debauchery.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: BAU, Stardew Valley Marathon of Madness
- Damon: Another Musical Week
- Chester: Greatest Showman, FT work, Evan’s dick…
- Gary: I got mauled at MAL
- Robert Miller
- David Akindele Akinleye
- Platinum Cub
- saben avey
- Giannis Moutzouris
- 蕭詠璘 (Xiao Yong)
COL TURNS 10! WTH DID THE TIME GO?
Pilot show posted back on Thursday 1/17/08. And now we’ve recorded 658 episodes to date! That’s 448 regular episodes, with 16 special/alternate shows, 135 COL Movies episodes, 15 COLTV shows, plus 44 episodes of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’. PLUS 6 Random Acts of Cubiness… Whew!
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, Damon, Chester and Gary are on the road, hanging out in Cincinnati! This time around, the guys discuss the 20th Anniversary (and final?) Pride Night at Kings Island and a weekend full of brew tours, food, drag queens, and so much more!
YouTube Live FULL Video [with tech issues]
YouTube Live EDITED Video [skipping most of the tech issues]
OTR: Amusement Park Bears
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex! For this topic, we start the discussion about playspace etiquette. Listen in as we give the dos and don’ts about your favorite back bar space, dark room, bathhouse, frolic and mingle rooms. So, should you enter a playroom chatting on your cellphone while eating a plate of nachos?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Back in Action/W Bear
- Damon: Glamping Trip
- Chester: Apt Approved, packing, and Evan’s first drive-in
- Gary: July is here!
- euthman alkhatib عثمان الخطيب
- bihubi altakhayun alrajulaa بحب التخين الرجولى
- Chrissy Brewer
- Victor Guerrero
- Khald Shami
- Trez Daniel
- Liam Diamond
- Aron Moberg
- Alex Salmeron
- Curtis Steven
- Mike A Miller
- Ryan JoseEspinoza
- Eric James
- Kyle Traum
- David B Johnson
- Derryk Owyn Paramoure
- Lileric Crutcher
- Reid Loveland
- Dakota Green
- Lucas Luiz Carlos Pereira
- Ches Clark SHOW NOTE [re: COL421]: I realized after the fact that I didn’t get in the whole story about my birthday dinner. (I think I cut myself off because I felt like I was monopolizing and rambling on.) That being said, I wanted to make a small addendum, especially given that I was giving someone who wasn’t present to defend himself a bit of a hard time. Brady *did* sincerely apologize for initiating the song and spectacle debacle as part of owning up to it, and had no idea beforehand that I was so vehemently opposed to that sort of public display. He truly did feel terrible about it afterward, but I was just in no mood to hear it at the time. He was just trying to be playful and funny, and so for those who might be worried about him getting “two black marks in my little book,” have no fear–most of that accounting business is tongue-in-cheek. Brady and I are very much okay with each other. Cheers!
- Re: COL421: Greg Ballard I would love to do a co host spot someday. Love this channel! Watching right now!
- Ray Vincent
- Andrew Ealy
- master squall88
- Cody Broadbent
- Jaison Simmons
BearUnderground Joined Entourage:
- Rotundaplomb mentioned us in a comment and asked…
- I’m looking for some movie recommendations! I’m after a movie featuring the bear/chub community. Romantic, drama, comedy – all work. Not looking for a porn flick but sex scenes are fine. I’ve heard BearCity might be a good place to start. What are some others? Maybe some ideas on the next @cubsoutloud? Thanks Tumblr folks!
- Rotundaplomb in re: to COL420: State of the Community 2017
- Wish I could have stayed for more of the live stream. You miss so many of Gary’s faces on the podcast version. Great list of some Pride documentaries to watch – check the show notes.
- FirstRonin in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017 directed to Hadrian…
- I just want to say that you have an amazing voice! No matter what you’re reading or saying, you make me melt a little.
- NE-Plus-Ultra-Bears in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017
- Now that’s what I call a late Sunday night delight!!
Article from Bear World Magazine website interview re: the W Bear app
Let’s Talk About Sex: Playspace Etiquette
- You may/will be seen/watched – not possible to be invisible
- Always be respectful
- Consent needs to be given, whether subtle or pronounced
- You know what is best for yourself, not anyone else
- Keep safety in mind, yours and everyone else’s
- Be courteous to others in the space
- Prepare yourself; mentally and physically
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we present a new series of shows. This one is called “All T, No Shade” and allows the hosts to provide a more frank opinion on some potentially polarizing subjects. For this first show, the cubs discuss biphobia. From our personal dealings with bisexuality to admitting our personal biphobic tendencies, the cubs keep it real about their feelings.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Pain in the Butt
- Damon: Being Sick
- Chester: Back in the USA
- Gary: Living with parents
So I just finished listening to episode 374 of COL, and I’d just like to thank you Sir. It was a touching conversation and many good points were brought up in the discussion.
You are most welcome. I’ve been a longtime listener but during that episode the discussion shifted to include someone in my situation. Which unfortunately, I find is rarely addressed since for many it isn’t an issue.
I will say that y’all were spot on when discussing how many of my generation are more aware of who they are attracted to at a much younger age.
Oh, I would just like to thank you again, the podcast has helped me a lot over the years. Whether it was for entertainment (comedic or sexual), informative, or just something to detract from the loneliness.
- Jeff Beumer
- Terry John-Carls
- Princesa Dream Maker
- Dustin Abreu
Bear Underground COL Entourage Group:
- Biphobia definition: Biphobia is aversion toward bisexuality and bisexual people as a social group or as individuals. People of any sexual orientation can experience or perpetuate such feelings of aversion. Biphobia is a source of discrimination against bisexual people, and may be based on negative bisexual stereotypes or irrational fear.
- Bi-now, gay later.
- Bisexuals are just plain selfish!
- Is there Biphobia in the kink community?
- I’m Bisexual, But I’m Not Buzzfeed Video:
- Opinions on choosing the label of bisexual, how people act towards them, and personal experiences.
I’ll Tumbl For You:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another This, That or Other. As easy as 1-2-3, the guys do this one by the numbers. Are you a single fella, ready for two, or happy with a menage a trois? Count on the guys to give you the digits.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Turtles and Meatloaf
- Damon: #pornscenario/Housewarming
- Gary: Summer Cookin’ and Dogfather Status Achieved
Facebook Comment: re: COL371
- Randall Stratton good episode..and of course i had to comment keep up the good works
- fcr1209 has subscribed on YouTube
YouTube comment from fcr1209:
- Hi I just recently subscribe to your channel I would like to watch all of your col podcast videos. Can you make a playlist for them? It would be easier to find the old ones
Urbandictionary with Gary
sexual equinox: It’s the point in your life at which your age matches your number of sexual partners.
- Bro 1: Dude I just had an amazing weekend.
- Bro 2: Why? What happened?
- Bro 1: I hit my sexual equinox.
- Bro 2: Bro, that’s amazing, especially at 45.
TTO: By the Numbers
- Jeff: The new version of the TMNT theme