In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys continue the Bear Experience Action Readiness series, AKA BEAR, with a new topic. They are joined by special guest Greg from Men of the Den to discuss playlists: the music kind, not who you have planned to boink. What music do you play on your roadtrips? What’s your soundtrack when you’re gettin’ it on?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Rise of the Necromancer
- Damon: Mr. Kentucky Leather
- Chester: Final move prep, Legendaries arrive in Pokemon!
- Gary: Weekend Pup Time
- Greg: Auditions for our new Tuesday host. The future of the den. Youtube side projects.
Did I Do That?
- Tech Fail made me do what?!
- Patrick Bishop
- Daniel Rodriguez
- Kelly Gene Parsons
- Richard Borkovec
- Ray Evans
A message from CurvesandCrevices re COL423: Get A Lucky Buddy – Great show with an important message! Recommend it to anyone who meets other people.Also want to throw in a recommendation for an app called Kitestring. (https://www.kitestring.io/) Personal safety when meeting others is a common challenge for women, and there’s a tool already out there! (@cubsoutloud)
Play Lists [roadtrip, pooping, sexy time]
On the road:
- Jeff: Push It by Garbage
- Chester:Music that gets your blood moving! Beyonce’s album “Lemonade”
- Damon: Waiting for Tonight
- Gary: Whatever Yo Jam Is! Mine is Bonnie Tyler’s ‘Holding Out For a Hero’
- Gary: Shrek 2, Jennifer Saunders “Holding Out For A Hero”
- Greg: One Many Army by Our Lady of Peace
- Gary: Things That Get You Movin’ & Groovin’
Brown Chicken Brown Cow:
- Jeff: The Sound of Silence – Not the song, just silence
- Chester: Industrial – Nine Inch Nails, Tool, KMFDM
- Damon: Touch of Your Love – Little Mix
- Gary: NIN – Closer
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex! For this topic, we start the discussion about playspace etiquette. Listen in as we give the dos and don’ts about your favorite back bar space, dark room, bathhouse, frolic and mingle rooms. So, should you enter a playroom chatting on your cellphone while eating a plate of nachos?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Back in Action/W Bear
- Damon: Glamping Trip
- Chester: Apt Approved, packing, and Evan’s first drive-in
- Gary: July is here!
- euthman alkhatib عثمان الخطيب
- bihubi altakhayun alrajulaa بحب التخين الرجولى
- Chrissy Brewer
- Victor Guerrero
- Khald Shami
- Trez Daniel
- Liam Diamond
- Aron Moberg
- Alex Salmeron
- Curtis Steven
- Mike A Miller
- Ryan JoseEspinoza
- Eric James
- Kyle Traum
- David B Johnson
- Derryk Owyn Paramoure
- Lileric Crutcher
- Reid Loveland
- Dakota Green
- Lucas Luiz Carlos Pereira
- Ches Clark SHOW NOTE [re: COL421]: I realized after the fact that I didn’t get in the whole story about my birthday dinner. (I think I cut myself off because I felt like I was monopolizing and rambling on.) That being said, I wanted to make a small addendum, especially given that I was giving someone who wasn’t present to defend himself a bit of a hard time. Brady *did* sincerely apologize for initiating the song and spectacle debacle as part of owning up to it, and had no idea beforehand that I was so vehemently opposed to that sort of public display. He truly did feel terrible about it afterward, but I was just in no mood to hear it at the time. He was just trying to be playful and funny, and so for those who might be worried about him getting “two black marks in my little book,” have no fear–most of that accounting business is tongue-in-cheek. Brady and I are very much okay with each other. Cheers!
- Re: COL421: Greg Ballard I would love to do a co host spot someday. Love this channel! Watching right now!
- Ray Vincent
- Andrew Ealy
- master squall88
- Cody Broadbent
- Jaison Simmons
BearUnderground Joined Entourage:
- Rotundaplomb mentioned us in a comment and asked…
- I’m looking for some movie recommendations! I’m after a movie featuring the bear/chub community. Romantic, drama, comedy – all work. Not looking for a porn flick but sex scenes are fine. I’ve heard BearCity might be a good place to start. What are some others? Maybe some ideas on the next @cubsoutloud? Thanks Tumblr folks!
- Rotundaplomb in re: to COL420: State of the Community 2017
- Wish I could have stayed for more of the live stream. You miss so many of Gary’s faces on the podcast version. Great list of some Pride documentaries to watch – check the show notes.
- FirstRonin in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017 directed to Hadrian…
- I just want to say that you have an amazing voice! No matter what you’re reading or saying, you make me melt a little.
- NE-Plus-Ultra-Bears in re: to COLSP06: Daddy’s Day Storytime 2017
- Now that’s what I call a late Sunday night delight!!
Article from Bear World Magazine website interview re: the W Bear app
Let’s Talk About Sex: Playspace Etiquette
- You may/will be seen/watched – not possible to be invisible
- Always be respectful
- Consent needs to be given, whether subtle or pronounced
- You know what is best for yourself, not anyone else
- Keep safety in mind, yours and everyone else’s
- Be courteous to others in the space
- Prepare yourself; mentally and physically
I’ll Tumbl For Ya: