The last two podcasts have been quite good, I think you are hitting your stride. I do have a couple of comments and questions for you though:
- Would you please explain the “crotch to floor” reference; I’m intrigued, but have no idea what you were talking about.
Crotch to Floor – The Measurement usually made using raffle tickets which is made from someone’s crotch to the floor. This is also known as Boots to Balls, per Nard.
- I know you have photos on the website, but would you please post a picture, or pictures of the three of you on the main page? My monkey brain would like to put a name with a face. Bios would be cool too!
Sure, I can make a post and ask the other two to create a bio for themselves. In the meantime, here’s a picture of us three.
That’s Johnjohn, Jeff and Tim. This was taken at Egos where we saw our favorite bear artist, Nakia.
- Does Tim sit in the middle when you podcast? I know a dumb question, but it just seems that way.
If you insist. We actually record over Skype so we’re not actually in the same room.
- Is Jeff looking to keep the house or sell it?
I’m looking to keep it. I hate moving. Thanks for the donation BTW, and see if you can get other people to pledge and see if we can get the 10,000 Bears.
- Does Tim have any hot hockey player stories to tell from the rink?
Maybe, but that’s another show. We’re hoping to do a food show next week.
- I like the idea of guests, it really adds a new dimension to the show.
I loved it when Nard was on and Skype makes it easy to get more people on.
- Since you guys appear to be advanced nerds, do you have any suggestions for good cigarette lighter adapters for the ipod? Mine sucks and keeps switching out to a Christian station during your podcast which kind of freaks me out.
I consider myself a Gear, a Geek Bear, and not a nerd. I actually use a Monster iCarPlay Wireless Plus FM Transmitter/Charger for iPod. And It’s been working working pretty good for me. Also, I don’t think we’re that nerdy. I’m more of a consumer nerd. I cannot code to save my life.
- VeniceBear, DennisBear, Bennice Bear??? He was mentioned on podcast #8, photo link please, inquiring minds want to know.
That’s VeniceCub, the BearFilms porn star. Click the name for the link.
That’s it for this Q&A. Johnjohn, Tim, got anything to add? Keep your mail coming. send it to email@example.com.