In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, Chester, Damon and Gary are ON THE ROAD! The guys make their way to Midwest Bearfest as it celebrates its 21st year. The cubs bearly make it through all the benefits of the weekend.
Midwest Bearfest 21: Bearly Legal – Our experiences
Can you hear them? They’re talking ‘bout RuPaul’s Drag Race! It’s an 80’s neon fantasy flashback on this episode of COLDR! Time after time, Gary and Damon present this radical episode as the gurls team up in a singing/songwriting challenge. Who’s totally awesome and who gags us with a spoon?
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 8 Episode 4
- [Gary]: Party, Punk, & Synth…?
- [Damon]: 80s Neon Remix
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary]: Communication is Key
- [Damon]: It’s Good to be Humble(d)/No Excuses
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary]: Naysha Lopez shines thru
- [Damon]: Sisterhood come thru!/Under-confidence
- [Gary]: A true lip-sync for their lives
- [Damon]: Lookout for NY
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary]: Snaps for… Chicken Wings and Robbie Turner! AND Robbie’s hospitality
- [Gary]: Eyerolls for… Synth Leftovers Group
- [Damon]: Snaps for…OMG Blondie!
- [Damon]: Eyerolls for…Naysha Taking off her shoes!!
- [Gary]: This is your real competition
- [Damon]: The RuRu Sisterhood