In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the gurls are reunited and it feels so…SHADY! The cast of season 9 come together and spill all the T. Listen in as the cubs rehash the reunion episode as we get one step closer to finale. This T is definitely gonna taste good.
- Michael Quinichett: Hey guys, loved the episode. Just one note: I’m surprised no one mentioned that Sasha is the only finalist that never did a lip sync, except for the obligatory one at the end of this episode.
- Gary: Hey Michael, thanks for the note. Perhaps we didn’t consider the factor of whether or not ever lipsyncing predicts the winner. Now I’m intrigued…
- Michael Quinichett: Right? Bob the Drag Queen never did a lip sync. Bianca Del Rio never did a lip sync. I’m just curious if there has ever been a queen in the herstory of RPDR that has never done a lip sync, and didn’t win the crown (besides Willam, bc of her disqualification)?
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – The Reunion to Top All RPDR Reunions
- [Damon] – Bitches Got Real
- [Chester] – “If you’re gonna have an excuse, pick 1 not 5”
- [Brady] – RuPaul’s Best Group Therapy session is OVER!
Thoughts on Miss Congeniality Winner:
- [Gary] – Trinity
- [Damon] – All T, No Shade, but I agree with Aja
- [Chester] – Not congenial anymore
- [Brady] – Valentina
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Brady] – Snaps for… The best reunion in history,
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for… Charlie/Valenstein
- Brady’s Links re: the Valenstein topic:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Trinity/Eureka Reading Each Other
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Alexis’ Body Off Limits Issue
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Farrah for calling V Out
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Nina Bo’Nina Shut Your Fucking Mouth Up Brown
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Shea/Sasha calling bitches out
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Charlie
Has an Overall Winner emerged? Yes? Who?
- [Gary] – Has it all been pre-decided?
- [Damon] – Damnit, I’m still not sure
- [Chester] – Bad taping format…
- [Brady] – Spoilers!