In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Hostful News Update. This time around, the cubs tackle some difficult topics. First, we discuss the recent passing of Prince and then move on to two articles regarding the bear community and its issues. Also, we are briefly joined by a special guest to offer his recent experience on the latter matter.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: I was wrong! *squee*
- Damon: Home Alone
- Gary: Allergies or Ick
- Chester Beltowski: CLAW trip starts… Right… Meow! I have to make several stops before i get to Cleveland on Wednesday. Either way, 14 hours on the road means I get to get caught up on #CubsOutLoud.
- Chester Beltowski: (I took a short break to play some Prince but we’re back to the shows…) Gary, Hadrian did that to me at TBRU. I walked up to say “hi” and he said he was about to go get some food and he invited me to come with. I guess the trick is to approach him when he’s looking famished?
Urbandictionary with Gary:
- Dramatitis: A harmful disease in which the world is suffering from. It’s when you have to much drama in your life and are always starting it and always in it.
Wow, She is really suffering from dramatitis!
Hostful News Update
- Non-bear related item: Passing of Artist Icon Prince
- OTR Update from Mr. NAB 2016 – Ray Smith
- Racism in the Bear Community
- What is the Bear Community – the Truth Hurts a Bit
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- [Jeff]: Soaking Up Some Sun
- [Damon]: Stretch Marks?
- [Gary]: The comic book of “Lui e l’Orso” 😛 only italian (currently).
- [Gary]: To order the comic book in Italian for 9.90 euros [roughly $11.11 US w/o shipping]
- [Jeff]: Prince Performs “Purple Rain” During Downpour | Super Bowl XLI Halftime Show | NFL (no longer available)
- [Damon]: Jennifer Hudson & The Color Purple Tribute to Prince