In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys do something a little different. In the need of a shorter show due to unexpected travel, the cubs do a quickfire question and answer session. Learn a little more about our cohosts as we rapid fire some interesting questions faster than you can drop a towel in the steam room.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: The Dry Spell and Allergies
- Damon: More Allergies and Pathfinder
- Chester: Started a gym, car broken into… again.
- Gary: Travel ho!
Did I Do That?
- Jeff: Cheese sauce made me do it
- Re: COL432: SigmaWolf: “Tech is a BITCH!”
Each person will be asked 10 questions they have to answer as quickly as possible. Person who answers all the questions fastest wins.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the gurls are reunited and it feels so…SHADY! The cast of season 9 come together and spill all the T. Listen in as the cubs rehash the reunion episode as we get one step closer to finale. This T is definitely gonna taste good.
- Michael Quinichett: Hey guys, loved the episode. Just one note: I’m surprised no one mentioned that Sasha is the only finalist that never did a lip sync, except for the obligatory one at the end of this episode.
- Gary: Hey Michael, thanks for the note. Perhaps we didn’t consider the factor of whether or not ever lipsyncing predicts the winner. Now I’m intrigued…
- Michael Quinichett: Right? Bob the Drag Queen never did a lip sync. Bianca Del Rio never did a lip sync. I’m just curious if there has ever been a queen in the herstory of RPDR that has never done a lip sync, and didn’t win the crown (besides Willam, bc of her disqualification)?
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 13
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – The Reunion to Top All RPDR Reunions
- [Damon] – Bitches Got Real
- [Chester] – “If you’re gonna have an excuse, pick 1 not 5”
- [Brady] – RuPaul’s Best Group Therapy session is OVER!
Thoughts on Miss Congeniality Winner:
- [Gary] – Trinity
- [Damon] – All T, No Shade, but I agree with Aja
- [Chester] – Not congenial anymore
- [Brady] – Valentina
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Brady] – Snaps for… The best reunion in history,
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for… Charlie/Valenstein
- Brady’s Links re: the Valenstein topic:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Trinity/Eureka Reading Each Other
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Alexis’ Body Off Limits Issue
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Farrah for calling V Out
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Nina Bo’Nina Shut Your Fucking Mouth Up Brown
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Shea/Sasha calling bitches out
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Charlie
Has an Overall Winner emerged? Yes? Who?
- [Gary] – Has it all been pre-decided?
- [Damon] – Damnit, I’m still not sure
- [Chester] – Bad taping format…
- [Brady] – Spoilers!
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Sex! We are joined by special guest Hadrian to talk about choking the chicken, spanking the monkey, and making baby butter, otherwise known as masturbation and handjobs. From its humblest beginning as a guy’s first sexual experience to its usage in the sex game. Listen and watch as we lend a hand to this touchy subject.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff – Disappointment, and Taco Soup
- Damon – So My Phone…
- Gary – Blizzard Jonas
- Hadrian – Indianapolis and Chicago
- Bear Underground: bigcock13
Urbandictionary with Gary
- handy comeback – When one shoots their load directly into their mouth so they don’t have to get a snack when they’re done masturbating.
Tony called me a jizz loving faggot that can’t have his twinkies, but the jokes on him because I already had a handy comeback.
Discussion on masturbation/handjobs; likes, dislikes, pros/cons, benefits
Links of interest:
I’ll Tumbl For You:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud Drag Race, Damon and Gary talk about the sixth episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7! In tonight’s episode, the drama becomes real as the queens spill the tea on each other. Who’s to blame for the stirring the pot: Ginger or Max? Also, the cubs tackle the acting challenges, the bullshit and more. And, will Miss Fame ever SHUT UP?!?!
Episode 6 of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7
- [Gary] – Hacks… poor acting jobs
- [Damon] – Give Violet a chance?
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – The bitchiness has arrived
- [Damon] – What’s with all the acting challenges?
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary] – Ginger tastes nasty and Max is hated
- [Damon] – The Stitch & Bitch Club (Ginger, Katya, Kennedy)
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Ross Matthews trying to work
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… all the shade and shit stirring aka ghosts of drama past
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Merle Ginsberg is back/Ariana Grande during LSFYL/Untucked
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for … Max poking the fire (at Kennedy)
- [Gary] –
- [Damon] – SNATCH GAME!!