In this episode Cubs Out Loud, the guys are joined by two CA pups, Pup Beacon and Pup Yoshi, to do another “All T, No Shade” episode. This time around, the topic is the sensitive subject of racism and the gay community. In this first part, we dig deep into the subject of preference versus prejudice and the issue with “No blacks, no asians” that is seen in online profiles. Get ready for a very thought provoking discussion.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Getting back into Raiding . . . and farming?
- Damon: Best Laid Plans..
- Chester: Birthday party for Pugsley!
- Gary: Brain Break Roadtrip
- Beacon: MAL a couple months ago, CLAW next month
- Yoshi: Recently became an ONYX member, Japan vacation
- Re: COL398: Bud Sex – Catching up on some missed episodes; this one was SO educational! I’ve clearly missed out on a lot in life. 😳 Thanks guys!
- Re: COL404: Show Topic Not Found – I’m with Damon, back hair is sexy
All T, No Shade: Racism
- “Preference” vs “Prejudice”
- “No Blacks, No Asians”, actual prejudice?
To Be Continued