In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, you know what happens when you think you have something going on and then plans fall through? Well, this episode is just that! Listen in as the guys literally throw a show together at the last minute. It should be a hell of a show. Find out what we do when have nothing to do.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: 5/24
- Damon: Job News..
- Chester: New toys!
- Gary: Party!
- Paul Webster
- NurseCub225: Thanks for the compliment. I have been enjoying the podcasts!
- Troy007s: RE:388 “Thank you. This is great you guys have like a gay guy version of those morning talk shows where the ladies all sit at the table and talk about things. Wonder if there is time for you guys to have celebrity guests on the show.”
Twitter – Posts:
Listening to the woofness of @cubsoutloud podcast episode 387: Beards, Bellies, Butts!
— Charles S. (@GBearTrekker65) October 18, 2016
- Charles S. (@GBearTrekker65): Sent you guys some “gifts” via Tumblr message. Your show topic turned me on.
- PilotTubbs: “listened to it for a while, I never knew it was on youtube. I love it, keep up the great work.”
The Shit Show That is Life
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- Jeff: It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Jeff: Soundography
- Chester: Christopher aka BearGoesWoof
- Gary: Pentatonix ‘Hallelujah’