It’s “T” Time again as an ALL NEW season of RuPaul’s Drag Race makes another lap. In this episode of COLDR, Chester, Damon, and Gary spill the tea on the first two episodes of Season 9. Listen in as they GAGA over this year’s gaggle of new queens.
We’re back and it’s a new season. Let’s discuss.
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episodes 1 & 2
- [Gary] – Guhrl, that Emmy brought in da money
- [Damon] – No real changes other than the network
- [Chester] – Too early to call favorites, so going off Promo Looks
Thoughts on This Episodes:
- [Gary] – Sisters that get along?
- [Damon] – PADDING FOR DAYS!!!
- [Chester] – Big voices, no personality
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary] – GAGA Master Class!!
- [Damon] – Back online, just gotta remember…
- [Chester] – Gaga’s speech!
- [Gary] – I’m not engaged, yet…
- [Damon] – It’s easy to get overshadowed
- [Chester] – I want Charlie to go far, but I don’t think she will
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Valentina being polished
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Valentina’s ‘10 months’
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Cynthia’s return/”Ronnie”
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Aja’s makeup
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Personal stories (Peppermint/Cynthia)
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Alexis and Trinity runway looks.
- [Gary] – I think Alexis Michelle is a complete package, and then some
- [Damon] – Need more Personality
- [Chester] – Not wowed, but it’s still early