In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the gang is joined by extra special guest Brady to talk about the most recent episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race. It’s TV pilots and Club Kid couture and enough twists and turns to leave you gagging for breath. Plus, an elimination so shocking, the guys barely mask their emotions.
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – Two things:
- 1) All the BS aside, Club Kids to the Main Stage!
- 2) Emotional Rollercoaster [bored, annoyed, frustrated, slightly amused, bewildered, confused, appeased, unsure, perplexed, gagged, mystified, and ultimately mournful]
- [Damon] – One of the best episodes of the season
- [Chester] – Entertaining and gag worthy
- [Brady] – Hypocrisy in abundance.
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Damon] – Misconceptions (thanks internet)
- [Chester] – Shea has some amazing words of advice…
- [Brady] – Nina. We shall discuss. I have notes.
- [Gary] – Nerves on Edge & the predicted Crash and Burn
- [Chester] – Confidence vs. Cocky: know your shit/Manufactured
- [Brady] – Katya/Alaska?/Where the fuck did that robe come from?
- [Gary] – Ru voiced the T inside so many heads
- [Damon] – It only takes one fall to break a leg
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Runway looks & shoutout to Alexis
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… guest judges who?? & 6Ps were missed
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Peppermint’s Club Kid/Gaywatch
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… You know what I’m gonna eyeroll
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Shea/Sasha Redux
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Sasha runway, snorefest
- [Brady] – Snaps for… The Deadpool of Drag [Chester’s Couture pic vs Shea’s Runway Look]
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for…Alexis
- [Damon] – You don’t always get a 2nd chance
- [Chester] – Nothing to add
- [Brady] – Predictions.
- [Gary] – The final four are predicted?