In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the guys grab their eggplants in this week’s improv dating and wigs, wigs and wigs challenge. Who gives us a beehive five and who needs a wig revival? Does Milk do a body good or are has it spoiled? Oh, and YouTube created some drama cutting short the show due to some testicle difficulties.
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 3
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Damon] – Denial is not just a river in Egypt
- [Gary] – It’s Just Drag Baby
- [Chester] – Not RuPaul’s Best Friend Race!
Snaps / Eyerolls
- [Gary] – Snaps for . . . Kennedy Stepping Her Pussy Up
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for . . . Milk’s Delusion
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Ben’s 3-Peat
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Kennedy’s Teeth/Hair
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Chi Chi’s runway look
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for…Chi Chi/Trixie’s doubts
- [Chester] – Are the tops emerging?
- [Damon] – Heavy is the crown…
- [Gary] – MOAR twists!!
Wagon Wheel Watusi
Drag Race Bingo
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we celebrate National Coming Out Day! To honor the day, we share our insights on coming out and also provide some terminology that will give you LIFE!
What’s Going On?
- Jeff – Nothing
- Damon – Cold Snaps Suck!
- Gary – Fall Is Here and Kilts!
Urbandictionary with Gary
NCOD – abbreviation of national coming out day
i can’t wait till NCOD so i can tell my family i’m gay
I’ll Tumbl For You:
(489 customer reviews)
0 used & new available from
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, Gary, Damon, and returning guest host Rockcub are joined by Ronnie for a discussion about how we created friendships from the Bear Community. Find out how they discovered the bear community, have come out, and reconnected with old high school girlfriends.
On The Road: Friendships due to the bear community