In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, Damon, Chester and Gary are on the road, hanging out in Cincinnati! This time around, the guys discuss the 20th Anniversary (and final?) Pride Night at Kings Island and a weekend full of brew tours, food, drag queens, and so much more!
YouTube Live FULL Video [with tech issues]
YouTube Live EDITED Video [skipping most of the tech issues]
OTR: Amusement Park Bears
While Tim’s away celebrating his one year anniversary Griff and Jeff slide into talk about the speculations surrounding WWDC, AT&T Data Plans, McDonald’s catering to the gay customer and the future of TV.
- Note that the first episode of COL Movies was in the COL feed for other episodes, subscribe on iTunes or use the subscription links on the COL Movies Site
- Drunk cubs give the best advice
- My laptop reached the end of its life Sunday morning and I was pissed. I needed to get a new laptop but, I didn’t want to loose my irreplaceable data, settings, and stored passwords. Then as I was listened to the podcast Monday evening (thank GOD for iPod touch and Wi-fi), I remembered Jeff’s drunken raving about something similar to my problem and a magic solution. I went back and listened to #113 and heard the name from my drunken savior, “Windows Easy Transfer”! I love that program! All 211GB of precious data and settings were transferred within 3hrs. Jeff should get drunk on a podcast every now and again to make them as hilariously memorable as #113. The last show was a little lacking but still pretty good. I miss JJ and no one can replace him but, y’all might want to consider having someone fill in the gap? Thanks for the best podcast ever and I’ll be waiting for the next show.
- AT&T’s new data plans. – Griff
The cubs fight through a myriad of technical difficulties to discuss a new bear website, the HOT bears UnRun 6, the end of the world and the iPad.
- Does the world need another “bear” chat website?
- HOT Bears UnRun 6
- Is the world ending?
- Democrats retiring – Griff
- Lack of iPad apps – Griff (to be done after my iPick)
- No Mr. HOT Polar or Mr. HOT Chaser – Tim
In between Griff’s gushing about his new relationship the crew tries to talk about the possibility of long term relationships, why the iPad is awesome and how Lost needs to just go away.
- Griff is in love
- Long Term Relationships
- Apple iPad (sorry Thylali)
- Griff’s take on Jabba the Bear