In this episode Cubs Out Loud, we continue our BEAR (Bear Experience Action Readiness) series with a new topic. For this week’s episode, the guys talk about necessities and planning. From preparing for your trip with proper planning to making sure you have what you need to enjoy your next run or event, the guys let you in on their tips and tricks to get the most out of it.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: I’m kinda down with PVP (and you know me)
- Damon: Shopping with the partner
- Chester: Balls Deep In Pups, And Photography
- Gary: Are my bruises showing?
- BEAR: Necessities: The absolute must-have items when traveling; for leisure or pleasure.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya
- Jeff: Shirt too small Sunday
- Damon: All Trimmed Up
- Chester: Frog’s New Jock
- Gary: Woofy Harness Boots
- Jeff: Donut Fries