In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Let’s Talk About Kink. This time around we bring back an old topic in light of recent discussions on social media. The guys are joined by kink favorites Ms Tammy and Ches as well as Brady, Mr. North American Bear Cub 2017 and Ray, Mr. North American Bear 2016 to contemplate consent and respect. In this second part, the guys talk about how to stop things from going wrong with consent and what to do when things do go wrong. Listen in as we continue talking about this deep subject.
Let’s Talk About Kink: Respect and Consent
Our previous episode COL314 [found here] was nearly two years ago. Some things though do not change with time…
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys are joined by the lovely Ms Tammy to chat about “Goldilocks”, women who are friendly with the bear community. As we discuss the idea of allowing biological women into bear clubs and bars (& even Growlr), we learn more about why Ms Tammy got involved in the community.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff – Contract ended
- Damon – First Holiday at the House…sort of
- Gary – Gay camping recovery mode
Urbandictionary With Gary
sausage fears – a term to describe the actions of straight men who are afraid of showing any physical or emotional bond to the men they are friends with. This is akin to saying “no homo,” and is a result of toxic masculinity and homophobia
“Why is Derek afraid of hugging Jonathan?” “He’s got mad sausage fears, bro.”
Goldilocks [women in the bear community]
- Future outcomes
I’ll Tumbl For You:
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- [Jeff] – The Complete History of America (Abridged)
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud Drag Race, Damon and Gary talk about the tenth episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7! In tonight’s episode, there’s murder on the dance floor in this mash up dance challenge. Listen in as the guys come face-two-face with their feelings on the sickening six queens left in the competition. Who is waltzing their way to the crown and who just might be two-stepping their way out the door?
Current episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7
Episode 10: Prancing Queens
- [Gary] – Pairs yet again…
- [Damon] – What was up with this challenge?
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – While individual performance is important, teams matter…a lot
- [Damon] – Where talent fails, rely on the other part (charisma, uniqueness, nerve)/You can’t hide
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary] – Hormones are raging; Practice makes perfect – careful where you point the blame finger
- [Damon] – Why does no one feel safe?/Sex on the mind
- [Gary] – Who’s confident and who isn’t
- [Damon] – The “underdog” is growing on me, but I still have a favorite (new? maybe)
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… RuPaul’s Runway Tearaway! and Michelle’s comment
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Pearl’s dancing, Men with Breasts
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Katya and Violet’s dance/Ginger’s lip sync/Violet’s confidence
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for…Ginger’s lack of confidence/Trixie’s blame game/Trixie’s look during critique
- [Gary] – Violet is the top contender, whether I like it or not. Based on the grid… Katya and Kennedy to Top 3 with Violet. Pearl and Ginger are in the bottom… UNLESS something changes.
- [Damon] – Who do you think is going to win?
RuPaul confesses to Michelle Visage in their “What’s the Tee?” podcast her feelings about what happened during that infamous awkward moment with Pearl earlier this season in Episode 5.