In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys continue the Bear Experience Action Readiness series, AKA BEAR, with a new topic. They are joined by special guest Greg from Men of the Den to discuss playlists: the music kind, not who you have planned to boink. What music do you play on your roadtrips? What’s your soundtrack when you’re gettin’ it on?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Rise of the Necromancer
- Damon: Mr. Kentucky Leather
- Chester: Final move prep, Legendaries arrive in Pokemon!
- Gary: Weekend Pup Time
- Greg: Auditions for our new Tuesday host. The future of the den. Youtube side projects.
Did I Do That?
- Tech Fail made me do what?!
- Patrick Bishop
- Daniel Rodriguez
- Kelly Gene Parsons
- Richard Borkovec
- Ray Evans
A message from CurvesandCrevices re COL423: Get A Lucky Buddy – Great show with an important message! Recommend it to anyone who meets other people.Also want to throw in a recommendation for an app called Kitestring. (https://www.kitestring.io/) Personal safety when meeting others is a common challenge for women, and there’s a tool already out there! (@cubsoutloud)
Play Lists [roadtrip, pooping, sexy time]
On the road:
- Jeff: Push It by Garbage
- Chester:Music that gets your blood moving! Beyonce’s album “Lemonade”
- Damon: Waiting for Tonight
- Gary: Whatever Yo Jam Is! Mine is Bonnie Tyler’s ‘Holding Out For a Hero’
- Gary: Shrek 2, Jennifer Saunders “Holding Out For A Hero”
- Greg: One Many Army by Our Lady of Peace
- Gary: Things That Get You Movin’ & Groovin’
Brown Chicken Brown Cow:
- Jeff: The Sound of Silence – Not the song, just silence
- Chester: Industrial – Nine Inch Nails, Tool, KMFDM
- Damon: Touch of Your Love – Little Mix
- Gary: NIN – Closer
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Would. You. Rather! This time around Jeff and Gary are joined by Shutter and Bruce in the UK for an international version of our game show. From muzzles to geysers, this one has questions all over the place. How would you choose if it were up to you?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Filling out the Wardrobe and Rockman
- Gary: Rock on!
- Chester: More Pokemon Go, Belfast, IR, Scotland
- Bruce: Buried in work (sadface)
- Malcolm Crowe
- Max Vosskuhler
- Jeff Ari Rodriguez
- Mark Wyngarden
- Phong Dinh Vu
Urbandictionary with Gary
- fuck it mountain: It’s after you realized you have taken so much shit from people because you are nice. And every time you do something bs the pile gets bigger and bigger until you have reached the tipping point where you are like fuck this shit I’m out. Then whatever comes your way, you don’t care.
Fuck this, I’m pretty sure I’m on fuck it mountain right now. Go ahead, it symbolizes life right now.
Would You Rather!
- Have a fridge that constantly stocked itself with your favorite food and drink OR have a car that never broke down or ran out of gas?
- Have a famous song written about you OR a best-selling tell-all book?
- Wear glasses that impair your vision OR a muzzle that impairs your speech?
- Always wear a belt of caution tape (the yellow tape with “CAUTION” in big black letters) OR always wear a small tree-shaped car air freshener as a necklace?
- Get free gas for your car for the next 5 years OR be exempt from speeding tickets for life?
- Have to use the toilet that is unbelievably filthy and gross OR use one that’s clean, but the water seems to be bubbling in the bottom and you sense that it’s going to erupt with some kind of geyser effect?
- Be stuck in a dark warm place OR stuck in a cold light place?
- Push something OR pull something?
- Be able to plant factual and true information into peoples’ thoughts OR be able to plant emotions into peoples’ thoughts?
- Have to try to elude the pursuit of Wonder Woman OR Batman?
I’ll Tumbl For You:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Tumblr TTO show! This time around, the cubs focus on the bottom end of the body, finding images of guys in shorts, jockstraps, and the occasional kilt, etc. So, which bottom do you prefer?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff – BLIZZCON! HYPE!
- Damon – Something
- Gary – OMG November is here
- Daniel Delgado
- William Marasco
- P.M. Doctor
- Darrell Russell
- Kilted Bros
Google Plus: Harry H
Wow! I didn’t even realized that you guys talked about us on your Podcast! Thank you!
Head Bro. – Kilted Bros., LLC
TTO: From the Waist Down
- [Gary] – Do I Sound Gay documentary film
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we celebrate host and producer Jeff’s birthday by bringing back yet ANOTHER Power Hour! We are joined by several special guests, including Drew, Shutter, Musicbear Tony Banks, and the cubs Rich & Vince (plus a house party of pups and cubs). With good intentions, the Cubby Dozen proceeds to have an incredible hour of crazy, legal, and live debauchery.