In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, Gary and Chester are joined by a extra special guest hosts Greg and Derek from Men of the Den! Tune in to find out who they thought belted it out of the park and who deserved rotten eggs for their performance in VH1 Divas, a tribute to RuPaul.
- Re: COLDR: AD3E01 – Mike A: Chester was coming through crystal clear on this video, like HD- never realized he had such beautiful blue eyes ;). Great show, cant wait for the rest of your recaps.
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 3 Episode 2
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Greg] – Evenly Matched Thus Far
- [Gary] – Bitching Isn’t Winning
- [Chester] – Huge Egos
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Greg] – Snaps for . . . Shangela’s Mariah Carey & Runway
- [Greg] – Eyerolls for . . . Milk’s Celine Dion/Peanut Butter
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Aja’s Disastah Redux
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Production Team
- [Gary] – Snaps for… BenDeLaCreme’s Julie Andrews
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Kennedy’s F’n Crystals
- [Greg] – Milk should have been in bottom two, BenDeLaCreme needs to watch her back
- [Derek] – Milk is the Roxxy Andrews and go to Top Four
- [Gary] – Some issues still exist
- [Chester] – Season 2 all over again
Drag Race Bingo
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s time for another cup of tea as the guys present an All T, No Shade show. This time around, the cubs read and respond to your feedback on some of our most recent episodes. Also, some Thanksgiving leftover conversations and the guys thirsting on some pics.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Marriage & Adoption in Stardew and lazy grocery shopping
- Damon: I’m Back! ATL and Thanksgiving.
- Chester: Banned, Birthday, Visitors, Escape Room
- Gary: Recovery Mode Engaged
- Mark Wolf
- Nick DeCoopman
- Drew Littlefield
- Bob Green
- Boy Quinton
- Lovel Trahan (Pugsley’s BF)
- Princess Baron
- Milady Lyn
- Tom Wray
- Donnie Royse
- Morgan J McChurch
- Re: COL430: TTO: Labor Gay: @twatTUBBS’ comment: “just catching up on this show after I been doing alot of travelin, Im the “cigar at work” guy and it made my day that you liked my post. I watch your show all the time guys, love it and thanks for the shout out. O and to the points broght up about the pics, I am faily built but I am a foodie, it was a great cigar yes. (Alec Bradley) and its not sweat it was oil, those are clips from a vid I made on youtube, let me know if you want the link. TUBBS”
- Re: COL437: Old School Bears Online: tnliving’s comment: “Having a different view in some part of one’s personal life shouldn’t disqualify them from being a valued member of a community. Just like we don’t want to be excluded or discriminated from normal civic life because we are gay, we also shouldn’t exclude others based on their political views in general. As with most issues there are plenty of grey areas but being a Donald Trump supporter is not comparable to maybe being a founder of a gay reformation group. Being an active participant in the Westboro Baptist church should probably preclude somebody from being taken seriously leading a gay social group. Being a Republican (even a Trump Republican) certainly should not in my opinion.”
- Mapleleafcub: Thank you so much for the bear of the day
- wingmandbq to foxbear: Not An Ask but a thanks
- Not an ask but a thanks … It was great to hear you on the latest episode of Cubs Out Loud!! I kinda fan boyed a bit and may have even did a bit of a squeeeee!!!! too!! Thanks for being involved, it was great to hear you share your knowledge, experience and perspective.
- Sure, bub! I’m a semi-regular guest host with the boys from @cubsoutloud, and have probably been on eight or ten episodes–including at least three video episodes that are available on their YouTube channel. You can probably find them all using the tag cloud over on the COL website.
W Bear – Chester:
- Rootbeer Pup and Grizzly: You guys are awesome, I love your shows. Keep up the good work. I love listening to you guys when I can.
- (We then got into a discussion about cigars from COL436: Smokin’ in the Bears Den
W Bear – Gary:
- Cody says “Hey I love your pictures handsome and I relly like your podcast it got me through my weekend cleaning job and now my commute 😉
- Yay! Thanks for letting us know. We’re glad it helped you pass the time. 🙂
- Re: COL440: The Klondykes: From [Redacted]: This is NOT a comment of hate, this is a comment of reality……I 1st saw pics of this “contest” on the old (better) Bear Underground site. They were posted by the winner of the “Glitter Bear” title, ya know, the guy who is dolphin smooth and not bear like in any way.. After looking at these very disturbing pictures I simply asked- What do the red\pink stripes stand for then? Of course he replied that he didn’t know and that they were just shades of red and pink. So one can only figure the color stripes stand for the “Klondikes” heavy to lite flow days. The True Bear Community has been being tainted for years and years. This is the straw that breaks the community and welcomes camel toe. Bear means hair, with that in mind I wonder, do these so-called lesbian bears not shave and grow huge bushes?? This entire Bear’s Welcome Everybody thing has gone way too far. There is a line, and the Klondikes are it. Sad to see so many forget their roots.
- In show response regarding the colors in the logo: Per our guest Courtney Chesser: “I’m so glad someone asked! The logo was made by local Aly shine. It is a mixture of the bear pride flag and femme flag on our behalf. The pinks are the bear pride “skin” colors translated into shades of pink. Pink is traditionally displayed in the femme pride flag so it’s accepting of all ranges of skin as well as ranges of femininity.”
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, IT’S BACK!! This week’s podcast show is the return of our annual Power Hour. Jeff’s Birthday is once again upon us and the cubs are celebrating his b-day with the craziness of a drink/shot every minute for one hour straight. Yes, you read that right. We line up the alcohol and shoot ’em down every minute until all 60 are gone or we tap out. Don’t forget our special rule, when we reach your age in minutes/shot number, the shirt comes off. Basically somewhere between 21 and 50-something, all participants will be topless. Jeff turns 37 this year, will he make it thru 37 shots? Come join the fun with Jeff, Damon, Chester, Gary, Derek, Greg, Drew, Brady and more.
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the cubs (sans Chester) take some time to review a recent op-ed article addressing the use of “chubby” in the gay male lexicon. The guys give their thoughts on the issue of using certain words to describe our brethren of size. Also, Maxine Waters doesn’t have time for bullshit, road head, and eye color.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Money Makes the World Go Round
- Damon: Some time off
Chester’s on the road relocating from the north central plains to the heartland of Ohio
- COL424: Greg Ballard: So much fun being on the show! Great group of guys!
Things that happened this week:
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys continue the Bear Experience Action Readiness series, AKA BEAR, with a new topic. They are joined by special guest Greg from Men of the Den to discuss playlists: the music kind, not who you have planned to boink. What music do you play on your roadtrips? What’s your soundtrack when you’re gettin’ it on?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Rise of the Necromancer
- Damon: Mr. Kentucky Leather
- Chester: Final move prep, Legendaries arrive in Pokemon!
- Gary: Weekend Pup Time
- Greg: Auditions for our new Tuesday host. The future of the den. Youtube side projects.
Did I Do That?
- Tech Fail made me do what?!
- Patrick Bishop
- Daniel Rodriguez
- Kelly Gene Parsons
- Richard Borkovec
- Ray Evans
A message from CurvesandCrevices re COL423: Get A Lucky Buddy – Great show with an important message! Recommend it to anyone who meets other people.Also want to throw in a recommendation for an app called Kitestring. (https://www.kitestring.io/) Personal safety when meeting others is a common challenge for women, and there’s a tool already out there! (@cubsoutloud)
Play Lists [roadtrip, pooping, sexy time]
On the road:
- Jeff: Push It by Garbage
- Chester:Music that gets your blood moving! Beyonce’s album “Lemonade”
- Damon: Waiting for Tonight
- Gary: Whatever Yo Jam Is! Mine is Bonnie Tyler’s ‘Holding Out For a Hero’
- Gary: Shrek 2, Jennifer Saunders “Holding Out For A Hero”
- Greg: One Many Army by Our Lady of Peace
- Gary: Things That Get You Movin’ & Groovin’
Brown Chicken Brown Cow:
- Jeff: The Sound of Silence – Not the song, just silence
- Chester: Industrial – Nine Inch Nails, Tool, KMFDM
- Damon: Touch of Your Love – Little Mix
- Gary: NIN – Closer
I’ll Tumbl For Ya: