In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys celebrate the holiday season with an online Christmas party! The cubs welcome friends from far and wide to join them via Google Hangouts to talk about the upcoming festivities. Plenty of Christmas cocktails are flowing and there’s definitely some T getting spilled in the new old-fashioned way! It’s a Ho-Ho-Holiday extravaganza!
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s time for another cup of tea as the guys present an All T, No Shade show. This time around, the cubs read and respond to your feedback on some of our most recent episodes. Also, some Thanksgiving leftover conversations and the guys thirsting on some pics.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Marriage & Adoption in Stardew and lazy grocery shopping
- Damon: I’m Back! ATL and Thanksgiving.
- Chester: Banned, Birthday, Visitors, Escape Room
- Gary: Recovery Mode Engaged
- Mark Wolf
- Nick DeCoopman
- Drew Littlefield
- Bob Green
- Boy Quinton
- Lovel Trahan (Pugsley’s BF)
- Princess Baron
- Milady Lyn
- Tom Wray
- Donnie Royse
- Morgan J McChurch
- Re: COL430: TTO: Labor Gay: @twatTUBBS’ comment: “just catching up on this show after I been doing alot of travelin, Im the “cigar at work” guy and it made my day that you liked my post. I watch your show all the time guys, love it and thanks for the shout out. O and to the points broght up about the pics, I am faily built but I am a foodie, it was a great cigar yes. (Alec Bradley) and its not sweat it was oil, those are clips from a vid I made on youtube, let me know if you want the link. TUBBS”
- Re: COL437: Old School Bears Online: tnliving’s comment: “Having a different view in some part of one’s personal life shouldn’t disqualify them from being a valued member of a community. Just like we don’t want to be excluded or discriminated from normal civic life because we are gay, we also shouldn’t exclude others based on their political views in general. As with most issues there are plenty of grey areas but being a Donald Trump supporter is not comparable to maybe being a founder of a gay reformation group. Being an active participant in the Westboro Baptist church should probably preclude somebody from being taken seriously leading a gay social group. Being a Republican (even a Trump Republican) certainly should not in my opinion.”
- Mapleleafcub: Thank you so much for the bear of the day
- wingmandbq to foxbear: Not An Ask but a thanks
- Not an ask but a thanks … It was great to hear you on the latest episode of Cubs Out Loud!! I kinda fan boyed a bit and may have even did a bit of a squeeeee!!!! too!! Thanks for being involved, it was great to hear you share your knowledge, experience and perspective.
- Sure, bub! I’m a semi-regular guest host with the boys from @cubsoutloud, and have probably been on eight or ten episodes–including at least three video episodes that are available on their YouTube channel. You can probably find them all using the tag cloud over on the COL website.
W Bear – Chester:
- Rootbeer Pup and Grizzly: You guys are awesome, I love your shows. Keep up the good work. I love listening to you guys when I can.
- (We then got into a discussion about cigars from COL436: Smokin’ in the Bears Den
W Bear – Gary:
- Cody says “Hey I love your pictures handsome and I relly like your podcast it got me through my weekend cleaning job and now my commute 😉
- Yay! Thanks for letting us know. We’re glad it helped you pass the time. 🙂
- Re: COL440: The Klondykes: From [Redacted]: This is NOT a comment of hate, this is a comment of reality……I 1st saw pics of this “contest” on the old (better) Bear Underground site. They were posted by the winner of the “Glitter Bear” title, ya know, the guy who is dolphin smooth and not bear like in any way.. After looking at these very disturbing pictures I simply asked- What do the red\pink stripes stand for then? Of course he replied that he didn’t know and that they were just shades of red and pink. So one can only figure the color stripes stand for the “Klondikes” heavy to lite flow days. The True Bear Community has been being tainted for years and years. This is the straw that breaks the community and welcomes camel toe. Bear means hair, with that in mind I wonder, do these so-called lesbian bears not shave and grow huge bushes?? This entire Bear’s Welcome Everybody thing has gone way too far. There is a line, and the Klondikes are it. Sad to see so many forget their roots.
- In show response regarding the colors in the logo: Per our guest Courtney Chesser: “I’m so glad someone asked! The logo was made by local Aly shine. It is a mixture of the bear pride flag and femme flag on our behalf. The pinks are the bear pride “skin” colors translated into shades of pink. Pink is traditionally displayed in the femme pride flag so it’s accepting of all ranges of skin as well as ranges of femininity.”
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys take some time to review some of our listeners’ feedback. After a couple of months of bear runs, crossovers, and interviews, the cubs share the shit ton of responses they have received from you. There’s also a sexy voicemail message!
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Some leads
- Damon: Night at the Symphony
- Chester: I’m in Columbus, looking for an apartment/job
- Gary: Still recovering from DF13 and BBM6 [David Duelwood]
- Lots of Feedback Update [items re: our racism shows will be discussed when we return to the topic in an upcoming episode]
- Max Castillo
- Tom Burske
- David Duelwood
- Julio Salgado
- Gilbert Vasquez
- Cody Globig
- Richard William Kopf
- Dick Salami
- Cory Richard
- Joshua Driscoll
- Timothy G Wong
- Anthony Monster Parker
- Wayne Hogue Jr
- Donald Lee Jr
- Larry Perkins
- DeDe Kupps
- Re: COL411: LTAS: Bathhouse Experiences
- (Pronounced Tay) Teigh Ferguson: Chester is moving to Columbus?!? Oh My! And what is this bear pot luck Damon Babbage speaks of? Sound like fun.
- It’s been in the works for about 4 months. – Chester
- Michael Quinichett: I look forward to listening to this one.
- Re: COL408 – WYR5: Hardest Sex Ever
- Ches aka Foxbear: Hey guys. Catching ip on all the shows since January this week, felt I needed to respond to COL408. Nah, those were pretty easy!
- PS I should totally come on the show again sometime, it’s been awhile.
- Listening to all these podcasts in rapid succession has really made me miss you guys!
- Max Wei
- Nick Strain
- Cody Globig
- erick ‘Σ’ Lundgren aka SigmaWolf76: Really love the cast guys!!! live in a BFE area… y’all help give me some sanity!!! (i said ‘some’) have heard y’all talk about clickin’ an Amazon link on the COL page, and y’all get a kickback. Can’t find the link… let me know, ’bout to do some ‘power shoppin”!
- RevBear & Troubadork joined the COL Entourage
- OtterDave: Hi, I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your podcasts. I’m realitively new to BU and the bear community, and the episode you did on bifobia really touched me. The issues you discuss are exactly what I have dealt with identifying as a bi otter. Those assumptions about bisexuality are why I have struggled with and chose not to come out. I appreciate your willingness to discuss the topic and how understanding you all are. Thanks for making all these great podcasts and not being afraid to talk about taboo topics. Congrats on the 400th episode. Woof, Dave
- Tibbers: Grrr!
- From March 19th, possibly re: COL407 ATNS: Racism and Sex or COL408 WYR5: Hardest Sex Ever? – GBearTrekker65: Gary is looking really cute with the headshave and beard trim! #WatchingLive
- From March 27th: @dftbapaul: how soon after rpdr airs do you guys do the coldr episode? I need your review lol
- @cubsoutloud: COLDR is on a temporary delay for a couple of weeks due to Drenched Fur and a CMC Concert.
- @dftbapaul: that’s it. This is how I die.
- From April 3rd @GBearTrekker65 re: COL409: Drummerboy North America 2017 David Duelwood interview: Enjoying the hot manly woofness of @cubsoutloud podcast episode 409!
- Lots of feedback from COL407: All T, No Shade – Racism & Sex:
- achub117 said: Great discussion and glad to hear input from everyone. Makes me want to educate myself even more and make changes for the better for everyone
- Rotundaplomb said: Thanks for making the effort to have the uncomfortable conversations we need to have. Also, thank you for having bears of colour (in addition to @theatrecub79) to speak to the subject! [It is] Recommended listening for all LGBTQ+.
- socalchubbybear98 said: Check this out… it’s real and needs to be discussed!
- rotundaplomb said RE COL409: Drummer Boy North America 2017:
- Nice bonus clip at the end! And Gary, as a man married to a big woman, the sex may not be frequent, but she’s sexy for the same reason bears are – love ‘em thick! ??
- achub117 said RE COL408 WYR5: Hardest Sex Ever
- Hardest Sex of All: Shower sex FTW!!!!
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, we are joined by an extra special guest. Just on the tails of his NAB win, the cubs welcome Mr. North American Bear Cub 2017 Brady aka Tibbers, to the show! The cubs take the time to learn more about this adorable cub and his journey. So, strap in as we get to know PupTibbers.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Unemployment and the Exploding Computer
- Damon: Love on the Rocks
- Chester: Packing, gearing up for Fur Flee
- Gary: Bears Be Gaming
- Brady: Kink U w/Shelby
Did I Do That?
- Gary: Not Always That Smart
In Person Feedback:
- James McLaughlin (said to Chester at the Iowa bears cub-napping dinner) “Thank you for the tips on packing for a bear run, I started taking Vitamin C and Zinc last week!”
Facebook Likes – 987?!?!?
- Jonathan Daniels
- Zak Kaufmann
- Ken Allred
- Brenden Dunn
- Noah Kreski
- Kris Kub
- Donald Holder
- Seth Meyer
- Patrick Goldsmith
- Orlando Chavez
- Nathan Horner
- Michael Flores
- Charles S. Scott – The new logo is really cool and the cover photo is WOOFx4!!!! ????????
- Brady Abrams – “The fact that I’ve not been listening to Cubs Out Loud is a huge mistake on my part. I love this podcast! #COL”
Urbandictionary with Gary
- easy D – Effortlessly obtained dick.
- “That guy Matt is so desperate to get with me, it’s easy D.”
Interview with Brady Abrams: Mr. North American Bear Cub 2017
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another This, That or Other! For this go around, we focus on some of the best parts of a bear: the beard, the belly, and the butt. Check out our Tumblr picks and feast on the smorgasbord of delicious beary goodness.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Fuckin’ Allergies and Re WoTing.
- Damon: Mr. Cincinnati Leather
- Chester: Roadtrip!
- Gary: Friends Visited Me!
TTO: Beards, Bellies, Butts