In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s time to GO! We welcome guest host Chester, aka Shutter, to talk about the recent cultural fad known as Pokémon Go! The cubs talk about the game, its origins, and give a more critical take on playing plus the ins and outs of the game. Who’s gotta catch ‘em all?
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: My eyes.
- Damon: Been keeping busy (CMC, contests, Roseland, etc.)
- Gary: Chillin’ w/ food stuff
- Chester: Return
Did I Do That?
- Gary: Beard Rule #24
- Re: Episode 374 OTR: Bear Origins
- Daniel Delgado: great episode and about those tumblr pics Gary you have a beautiful ass
- Chester J Beltowski Retweeted COL375
- Victor Hugo Martinez Mendoza
Urbandictionary with Gary
- Pokemon goo: When a person ejalculates while playing the game “Pokemon go.” This usually occurs near spawn points of legendary/rare Pokemon.
Kevin is that Mewtew??
Kevin: *pokemon goos self*
The game that went viral.
Businesses getting into the mayhem (humane societies encouraging people to come walk their dogs, libraries creating “badges” for patronage, bars/shops )
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- Jeff: I like a bear who can squat
- Damon: His New Harness
- Gary: A little inappropriate
- Chester: Gingerium No Shame
- Gary: case/lang/veirs CD
- Chester: Winston Box Kickstarter