In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the cubs are joined by our SCIENCE expert, Mr. (soon to be Dr.) Cisco, to talk about a recent Jezebel article indicating that you may be born a bottom? Cisco breaks down the facts and figures and gives the guys the bottom line. Also, Chester is on assignment drinking around the world.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Diabloing
- Damon: CMC/Being Low Key
- Gary: The challenge of PRIDE
- Cisco: “Job” at UTHSC in Memphis, I am a US resident, visiting hometown after 6.5 years, new furry baby, about to finish internship and become a doctor, still no balloon ride.
- Ben Johnson
- Xavier Champion
- Hit Me Baby One More Time!
Discussion of a recent study about genetics/biology and our sexual role.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys are joined by Ray to discuss a recent phenomenon; the ever increasing debate of being called “handsome” and being called “sexy”. From online dating to social apps, the guys chime in our their thoughts on what being complimented with these (and other) words means to them. Also, the cubs look at how accepting the compliment can have some positive and negative consequences.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Don’t You Know That It’s Hot, Hot, Hot
- Damon: Reliving old stories
- Chester: Post Tidal Wave/WDW & US w/ Evan
- Gary: It’s betting busy
- Ray: Taking care of Big Junk and Company
- Peeter Griffin
- Christopher Ehlers
- Thom Schneider
- حسام البدري – Hossam El Badry
- Corey B Brown
- Jenn Riley
- John Davies
- Justin Bond
- Arturo Rojas Bear
- Cubby Christopher Prado
- From Paul Hobby, re: COL408 WYR Hardest Sex Ever: “In the spirit of the “Mary Anne or Ginger” debate, let’s go to Little House on the Prairie and ask Merlin Olsen or Victor French?”
- From Erick Lungren re: CLAW17 co-hosts Pup Shutter’s pic: “DAM… Gary THAT short?”
- Tom Fleetwood shared COL416: LTAK: Consent and Respect 2: Part 1 “How fun!! with Ms. Tammy. It was cool hearing you on this podcast. I suggest everyone to take a lesson.”
- Terrence Jones started following us
- Andybear21: “Hi”
- OtterDave: “Thanks Damon and the rest of the COL crew, I finally got the chance to catch up on some of the podcasts this week and appreciated the shoutout during the feedback episode (COL412). Your podcasts are always fun even when discussing serious topics and I can’t wait to hear more. If you’re looking for some ideas I’d like to see a poll option for the would-you-rather episodes so the listeners can play along. Woof, Dave”
“Handsome” Vs “Sexy”
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the guys are again joined by Brady to discuss the magical makeover challenge of the most recent episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race. This time, the show’s crew are the victims of this dragnificent makeup challenge. Which queen lip-sticks the competition? Check out the cubs’ looks as they put down the foundation for a blushing makeover.
- AJ Lewis: “I have a request, although the season is almost over, could you all please stop talking around the episode and out of order? I ask because you guys do not mention names, the scene or anything as though a spoiler will be released a week after the show aired. Yes we all know Valentina didn’t know the song and was sent home as a result, so please critique that action. Pick apart Debbie downer Nina or better yet their outfits.”
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 10
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – It took 10 to be entertained
- [Damon] – The cast and crew are family
- [Chester] – SO. MUCH. FUN.
- [Brady] – Mothertuckers!
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Damon] – Peppermint and Trinity have had it.
- [Chester] – Fun carried over…
- [Brady] – Not surprised…but hamburgers!?
- [Gary] – Where’s Nina? Oh, nevermind
- [Chester] – True sisterhood
- [Brady] – Let’s talk about Brady ;D
- [Gary] – Mental Health for All to See
- [Damon] – Walking a Mile…
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Wintergreen Tastes Great & Donatella Velour’s Shade at Trinity
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Unavoidable Behaviors
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Kesha and Wintergreen banter..EPIC!
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Nina giving up, but not giving up.
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Wintergreen for All Stars 3!
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Nina just laying on the couch
- [Brady] – Snaps for… Nina attempting to sew.
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for… Consistency!
- [Damon] – Top 5 Bitches!! Not who I thought it was…
- [Chester] – Pure entertainment, fun all around
- [Brady] – Great episode, and the top 4 is…
- [Gary] – We Are Family & Queens will be slayed by the cuts from 1,000 nit picks