In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we get a little dirty as we have another BEAR show (Bear Experience Action Readiness). In preparation of Midwest Bearfest, the guys talk about maintaining your health during a run. From keeping yourself from getting kennel cough to helping in the prevention of run drop, the cubs exchange some fluids information on how to better prepare for your health.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Shopping is done.
- Damon: Ready for a vacation.
- Chester: Cat is sick, interview, Columbus Zoo
- Gary: December is here?!?
- Ray Wallen
- Terry Carl-Johns
- Re: COL441: The Fall of Gay Bars – Jay Yospa: Enjoyed this. I keep an extinct bar list of the places I’ve gone to that are no longer there
- Re: COL421: Couples Age Differences – FURinTeeth: 27yrs apart here, together coming up on 15yrs together.
Re: COL442: ATNS: Feedback:
- Chris: Thank you so much for having this episode! I love that you didn’t sweep it under the rug and called out exclusionary thinking. Done with sass and strength and compassion. Thank you for rocking the boat.
- James Butterfield: Hey guys, just ordered my COL shirt! And just to make Jeff happy, I also bought a mug!
- 1. I’m glad you like my 12 inch vinyl singles from Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston! I have another wall devoted to Jody Watley, Patti LaBelle, Madonna and Michael Jackson.
- 2. Sorry about the scoutmaster socks and the sneakers, that’s just something I like, one of my kinks is the BSA uniform (as you’ve previously mentioned, thank you again, BTW, THAT full video is available on the aforementioned xtube)
- 3. Gary, I’m glad I’ve managed to get back in your good graces, my apologies for anything that might have put you off previously… 🙂
- Fierybiscuts – RE: COL442: ATNS Feedback – “Gosh I love this podcast. :D”
BEAR: Staying Healthy: How to be prepare for a successful experience mentally, physically, spiritually.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s time for another cup of tea as the guys present an All T, No Shade show. This time around, the cubs read and respond to your feedback on some of our most recent episodes. Also, some Thanksgiving leftover conversations and the guys thirsting on some pics.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Marriage & Adoption in Stardew and lazy grocery shopping
- Damon: I’m Back! ATL and Thanksgiving.
- Chester: Banned, Birthday, Visitors, Escape Room
- Gary: Recovery Mode Engaged
- Mark Wolf
- Nick DeCoopman
- Drew Littlefield
- Bob Green
- Boy Quinton
- Lovel Trahan (Pugsley’s BF)
- Princess Baron
- Milady Lyn
- Tom Wray
- Donnie Royse
- Morgan J McChurch
- Re: COL430: TTO: Labor Gay: @twatTUBBS’ comment: “just catching up on this show after I been doing alot of travelin, Im the “cigar at work” guy and it made my day that you liked my post. I watch your show all the time guys, love it and thanks for the shout out. O and to the points broght up about the pics, I am faily built but I am a foodie, it was a great cigar yes. (Alec Bradley) and its not sweat it was oil, those are clips from a vid I made on youtube, let me know if you want the link. TUBBS”
- Re: COL437: Old School Bears Online: tnliving’s comment: “Having a different view in some part of one’s personal life shouldn’t disqualify them from being a valued member of a community. Just like we don’t want to be excluded or discriminated from normal civic life because we are gay, we also shouldn’t exclude others based on their political views in general. As with most issues there are plenty of grey areas but being a Donald Trump supporter is not comparable to maybe being a founder of a gay reformation group. Being an active participant in the Westboro Baptist church should probably preclude somebody from being taken seriously leading a gay social group. Being a Republican (even a Trump Republican) certainly should not in my opinion.”
- Mapleleafcub: Thank you so much for the bear of the day
- wingmandbq to foxbear: Not An Ask but a thanks
- Not an ask but a thanks … It was great to hear you on the latest episode of Cubs Out Loud!! I kinda fan boyed a bit and may have even did a bit of a squeeeee!!!! too!! Thanks for being involved, it was great to hear you share your knowledge, experience and perspective.
- Sure, bub! I’m a semi-regular guest host with the boys from @cubsoutloud, and have probably been on eight or ten episodes–including at least three video episodes that are available on their YouTube channel. You can probably find them all using the tag cloud over on the COL website.
W Bear – Chester:
- Rootbeer Pup and Grizzly: You guys are awesome, I love your shows. Keep up the good work. I love listening to you guys when I can.
- (We then got into a discussion about cigars from COL436: Smokin’ in the Bears Den
W Bear – Gary:
- Cody says “Hey I love your pictures handsome and I relly like your podcast it got me through my weekend cleaning job and now my commute 😉
- Yay! Thanks for letting us know. We’re glad it helped you pass the time. 🙂
- Re: COL440: The Klondykes: From [Redacted]: This is NOT a comment of hate, this is a comment of reality……I 1st saw pics of this “contest” on the old (better) Bear Underground site. They were posted by the winner of the “Glitter Bear” title, ya know, the guy who is dolphin smooth and not bear like in any way.. After looking at these very disturbing pictures I simply asked- What do the red\pink stripes stand for then? Of course he replied that he didn’t know and that they were just shades of red and pink. So one can only figure the color stripes stand for the “Klondikes” heavy to lite flow days. The True Bear Community has been being tainted for years and years. This is the straw that breaks the community and welcomes camel toe. Bear means hair, with that in mind I wonder, do these so-called lesbian bears not shave and grow huge bushes?? This entire Bear’s Welcome Everybody thing has gone way too far. There is a line, and the Klondikes are it. Sad to see so many forget their roots.
- In show response regarding the colors in the logo: Per our guest Courtney Chesser: “I’m so glad someone asked! The logo was made by local Aly shine. It is a mixture of the bear pride flag and femme flag on our behalf. The pinks are the bear pride “skin” colors translated into shades of pink. Pink is traditionally displayed in the femme pride flag so it’s accepting of all ranges of skin as well as ranges of femininity.”
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, Damon, Chester and Gary are on the road, hanging out in Cincinnati! This time around, the guys discuss the 20th Anniversary (and final?) Pride Night at Kings Island and a weekend full of brew tours, food, drag queens, and so much more!
YouTube Live FULL Video [with tech issues]
YouTube Live EDITED Video [skipping most of the tech issues]
OTR: Amusement Park Bears
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, IT’S BACK!! This week’s podcast show is the return of our annual Power Hour. Jeff’s Birthday is once again upon us and the cubs are celebrating his b-day with the craziness of a drink/shot every minute for one hour straight. Yes, you read that right. We line up the alcohol and shoot ’em down every minute until all 60 are gone or we tap out. Don’t forget our special rule, when we reach your age in minutes/shot number, the shirt comes off. Basically somewhere between 21 and 50-something, all participants will be topless. Jeff turns 37 this year, will he make it thru 37 shots? Come join the fun with Jeff, Damon, Chester, Gary, Derek, Greg, Drew, Brady and more.