In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s the first of the year 2017 and the guys take some time to look back at 2016 and the clusterfuckery that it was. But, it wasn’t all bad, was it? Listen in the cubs give their personal opinions of 2016, from the highs and the lows (and the even lowers).
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: It froze!
- Damon: Didn’t Get Sick/Holiday Parties/Potluck
- Chester: End of MWBF/Roadtrip
- Gary: Moving forward
- Mason Stryker
- Raymond Smith
- Aaron Peet
- Bret Alessi
- Dan Bougere
- Bill Sattler
- Cody Daigle-Orians
- Miss Tammy: So many faces I LOVE!
- Sigma Wolf
- Greg Hope
- david Hensrud
- Re: COL395: Bear Run Hints and Tips: Greg Hope: Thanks for having us on guys!
Twitter – Posts:
- Pup Umbra (Damon): I wanted to be a part of this one, but sounds like it’s a good show.
- “What is the most embarrassing story you have about somebody else on the podcast? :)” I did ask him to clarify if he meant what we think might be an embarrassing story of the others, or what we know about/are a witness to.”
2016 has come to an end. Celebration, sweet sorrow, bitter pill swallowed?
2016 was directed by me.
— George RR Martin (@GRRM) January 14, 2016
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- Damon: If/Then-BC/EFA – Take Me or Leave Me w/Idina Menzel
- Chester: Brandon – Mosaicub
- Gary: Good Morning America’s Tom Hammond Internet Controlled Holiday Lights Spot