In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys get back together to discuss the trips that Gary and Damon went on recently. Damon’s trip took him to Detroit for a nerd convention and Gary went to see a band, a TV host, and a bunch of leathermen and women.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Diablo and More Pokemon
- Damon: Kiltin’ It Up/Phone Woes
- Gary: Happy Mama’s Day!
- Chester Beltowski: One word… “Muggle.”
- Gary: #hater
- Chester Beltowski: *cough* show topic *cough*
- AJ Lewis: Was this the article you guys were talking about? Racism in the bear community- More prevalent than ever
- Gary: That’s the one AJ. We linked on the podcast website for folks to click thru and read if they wanted. smile emoticon
- RJ: Great episode…and i applaud you guys taking on some of the “untold” truths and issues within the community..keep up the good work as always…HUGS fellas
- Don Collymore: I loved this last podcast. Bravo for daring to talk about racism in the Bear Community. I know someone ask if their si a group talking about this subject. There actually a Bear Podcast that does that. Male Media Mind Podcast is one that I listen to. A podcast for “is a blog that harnesses the collective creativity of nerdy black bears. ” They cover very thought provoking subjects and have great conversations on these subjects. Perhaps you could contact them and have a joint podcast on these topics.
- Tony Bossaller: Awesome. Was fun to have been there for a few segments. (I was Mr Shoulder.)
Subscribers: Adam Rocca
— Mcmillenoakleyt (@mcmillenoakleyt) May 8, 2016
Bear Underground: bishop59
WTF have we been doing away from home?!?
I’ll Tumbl For You:
- [Jeff]: COL Gaming