In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the guys are again joined by Brady to discuss the magical makeover challenge of the most recent episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race. This time, the show’s crew are the victims of this dragnificent makeup challenge. Which queen lip-sticks the competition? Check out the cubs’ looks as they put down the foundation for a blushing makeover.
- AJ Lewis: “I have a request, although the season is almost over, could you all please stop talking around the episode and out of order? I ask because you guys do not mention names, the scene or anything as though a spoiler will be released a week after the show aired. Yes we all know Valentina didn’t know the song and was sent home as a result, so please critique that action. Pick apart Debbie downer Nina or better yet their outfits.”
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – It took 10 to be entertained
- [Damon] – The cast and crew are family
- [Chester] – SO. MUCH. FUN.
- [Brady] – Mothertuckers!
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Damon] – Peppermint and Trinity have had it.
- [Chester] – Fun carried over…
- [Brady] – Not surprised…but hamburgers!?
- [Gary] – Where’s Nina? Oh, nevermind
- [Chester] – True sisterhood
- [Brady] – Let’s talk about Brady ;D
- [Gary] – Mental Health for All to See
- [Damon] – Walking a Mile…
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Wintergreen Tastes Great & Donatella Velour’s Shade at Trinity
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Unavoidable Behaviors
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Kesha and Wintergreen banter..EPIC!
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Nina giving up, but not giving up.
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Wintergreen for All Stars 3!
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Nina just laying on the couch
- [Brady] – Snaps for… Nina attempting to sew.
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for… Consistency!
- [Damon] – Top 5 Bitches!! Not who I thought it was…
- [Chester] – Pure entertainment, fun all around
- [Brady] – Great episode, and the top 4 is…
- [Gary] – We Are Family & Queens will be slayed by the cuts from 1,000 nit picks