In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the guys interview the handsome Brian Coffey aka SquareBears. The cubs talk about his comic series on Instagram, his inspirations and aspirations, and get a little personal. All this plus Gary’s interesting backdrop, szechuan sauce and Sailor Rangers.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Things and stuff.
- Damon: Sickness, comics, and flogging
- Chester: hitting the gym hard (in more ways than one)
- Gary: Runaway Roadtrip
- Brian: Just wrapping up NYCC and working on Inktober, which is a daily drawing challenge for the month of October
Did I Do That?
- Chester: Did my work do that?
- CurvesAndCrevices: in re: Episode 433: Quickfire Questions:
Loved 433 – such fun! (Yes, I’m a little behind…) – I am a tall guy and would happily pretzel-up any way necessary for Gary. – I’m totally with you on burritos (Robot or Not?: 102: Sandwiches https://overcast.fm/+Ep2XiNkWo) – Chester’s sign-offs are fast becoming one of my favourite parts of the show. You guys are awesome!
- Rotundaplomb said: in re: to Jeff’s 15 day regrowth of his beard…: Handsome Bear is Handsome
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of COL Drag Race ‘T-Time’, the gurls are reunited and it feels so…SHADY! The cast of season 9 come together and spill all the T. Listen in as the cubs rehash the reunion episode as we get one step closer to finale. This T is definitely gonna taste good.
- Michael Quinichett: Hey guys, loved the episode. Just one note: I’m surprised no one mentioned that Sasha is the only finalist that never did a lip sync, except for the obligatory one at the end of this episode.
- Gary: Hey Michael, thanks for the note. Perhaps we didn’t consider the factor of whether or not ever lipsyncing predicts the winner. Now I’m intrigued…
- Michael Quinichett: Right? Bob the Drag Queen never did a lip sync. Bianca Del Rio never did a lip sync. I’m just curious if there has ever been a queen in the herstory of RPDR that has never done a lip sync, and didn’t win the crown (besides Willam, bc of her disqualification)?
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 Episode 13
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – The Reunion to Top All RPDR Reunions
- [Damon] – Bitches Got Real
- [Chester] – “If you’re gonna have an excuse, pick 1 not 5”
- [Brady] – RuPaul’s Best Group Therapy session is OVER!
Thoughts on Miss Congeniality Winner:
- [Gary] – Trinity
- [Damon] – All T, No Shade, but I agree with Aja
- [Chester] – Not congenial anymore
- [Brady] – Valentina
Snaps / Eyerolls:
- [Brady] – Snaps for… The best reunion in history,
- [Brady] – Eyerolls for… Charlie/Valenstein
- Brady’s Links re: the Valenstein topic:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Trinity/Eureka Reading Each Other
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Alexis’ Body Off Limits Issue
- [Damon] – Snaps for… Farrah for calling V Out
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Nina Bo’Nina Shut Your Fucking Mouth Up Brown
- [Chester] – Snaps for… Shea/Sasha calling bitches out
- [Chester] – Eyerolls for… Charlie
Has an Overall Winner emerged? Yes? Who?
- [Gary] – Has it all been pre-decided?
- [Damon] – Damnit, I’m still not sure
- [Chester] – Bad taping format…
- [Brady] – Spoilers!
In this special episode of Cubs Out Loud, the hosts reflect on the Supreme Court’s ruling on 6/26/2015 that legalized same-sex marriage in the United States. With this sweeping change in the nation, the guys offer their personal stories and victories and discuss how they feel the ruling affects the community.