In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we start a new regular topic: BEAR (Bear Experience Action Readiness)! This time around, we give you some tips on packing your sack…for your next bear run. Just in time for NAB 2017, the cubs remind you what to bring to make the experience a pleasant one.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: It’s almost the end
- Damon: KillerBob
- Chester: Preparing for class, packing for NAB
- Gary: NAB is coming!
- Comment by Wolfire1 “looks like fun!”
New Series! “Bear Experience Action Readiness” where we talk about what we think can help others improve their experience at a bear event.
Our premier series topic is about ‘what to pack, in your sack’ [aka luggage].
- Drugs! (You should start taking these BEFORE the run.)
- Vitamin C – 1000mg/day
- Zinc – 50mg/day
- Hygiene items! (It’s not likely that everyone’s into funk.)
- Be ready to freshen up yourself
- Body areas: Inside [mouth, ass], Outside [head to foot]
- Cottonelle Wipes!
- Sexy Grab Bag
- Lube (both silicone and water-based)
- Douche Kit – Travel Size kit from Mr. S Leather
- Medical Essentials
- Extension Cord
- Multi-plug outlet
- Miscellaneous Room Items
- Air Fresheners
- Candles? (Check with hotel about rules)
- Water/Soft Drinks/Alcohol
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Jeff: Gotta Appreciate
- Damon: Tatts & Ass
- Chester: Mixed Femme/Masc by Smashy
- Gary: The Butt Picture That Got Me Put in FB Jail