In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we get a little dirty as we have another BEAR show (Bear Experience Action Readiness). In preparation of Midwest Bearfest, the guys talk about maintaining your health during a run. From keeping yourself from getting kennel cough to helping in the prevention of run drop, the cubs exchange some fluids information on how to better prepare for your health.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Shopping is done.
- Damon: Ready for a vacation.
- Chester: Cat is sick, interview, Columbus Zoo
- Gary: December is here?!?
- Ray Wallen
- Terry Carl-Johns
- Re: COL441: The Fall of Gay Bars – Jay Yospa: Enjoyed this. I keep an extinct bar list of the places I’ve gone to that are no longer there
- Re: COL421: Couples Age Differences – FURinTeeth: 27yrs apart here, together coming up on 15yrs together.
Re: COL442: ATNS: Feedback:
- Chris: Thank you so much for having this episode! I love that you didn’t sweep it under the rug and called out exclusionary thinking. Done with sass and strength and compassion. Thank you for rocking the boat.
- James Butterfield: Hey guys, just ordered my COL shirt! And just to make Jeff happy, I also bought a mug!
- 1. I’m glad you like my 12 inch vinyl singles from Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston! I have another wall devoted to Jody Watley, Patti LaBelle, Madonna and Michael Jackson.
- 2. Sorry about the scoutmaster socks and the sneakers, that’s just something I like, one of my kinks is the BSA uniform (as you’ve previously mentioned, thank you again, BTW, THAT full video is available on the aforementioned xtube)
- 3. Gary, I’m glad I’ve managed to get back in your good graces, my apologies for anything that might have put you off previously… 🙂
- Fierybiscuts – RE: COL442: ATNS Feedback – “Gosh I love this podcast. :D”
BEAR: Staying Healthy: How to be prepare for a successful experience mentally, physically, spiritually.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya: