In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we get a little dirty as we have another BEAR show (Bear Experience Action Readiness). In preparation of Midwest Bearfest, the guys talk about maintaining your health during a run. From keeping yourself from getting kennel cough to helping in the prevention of run drop, the cubs exchange some fluids information on how to better prepare for your health.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Shopping is done.
- Damon: Ready for a vacation.
- Chester: Cat is sick, interview, Columbus Zoo
- Gary: December is here?!?
- Ray Wallen
- Terry Carl-Johns
- Re: COL441: The Fall of Gay Bars – Jay Yospa: Enjoyed this. I keep an extinct bar list of the places I’ve gone to that are no longer there
- Re: COL421: Couples Age Differences – FURinTeeth: 27yrs apart here, together coming up on 15yrs together.
Re: COL442: ATNS: Feedback:
- Chris: Thank you so much for having this episode! I love that you didn’t sweep it under the rug and called out exclusionary thinking. Done with sass and strength and compassion. Thank you for rocking the boat.
- James Butterfield: Hey guys, just ordered my COL shirt! And just to make Jeff happy, I also bought a mug!
- 1. I’m glad you like my 12 inch vinyl singles from Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston! I have another wall devoted to Jody Watley, Patti LaBelle, Madonna and Michael Jackson.
- 2. Sorry about the scoutmaster socks and the sneakers, that’s just something I like, one of my kinks is the BSA uniform (as you’ve previously mentioned, thank you again, BTW, THAT full video is available on the aforementioned xtube)
- 3. Gary, I’m glad I’ve managed to get back in your good graces, my apologies for anything that might have put you off previously… 🙂
- Fierybiscuts – RE: COL442: ATNS Feedback – “Gosh I love this podcast. :D”
BEAR: Staying Healthy: How to be prepare for a successful experience mentally, physically, spiritually.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, the cubs entertain a rousing topic. Want to find out what it is? Well, you’re just going to have to check it out for yourselves, huh? Listen in as the guys also discuss a slew of feedback we have received recently as we approach our 1000 followers on Facebook.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Getting stuff done . . . Kinda.
- Damon: CMC Retreat
- Chester: Post TCLW/Pre-Fur Flee, CLAW, and DF.
- Gary: Time to get busy
Did I Do That?
Facebook Likes – 998!!
- Brian Richards
- Jed Powell
- Joseph Swartz
- Troy Sebastian Watt
- Tom Vance
- Phil Touchette
- Matt Schenone
- Kevin Doran
- Hakeem Sahab
- Sharon Sharon
- From Charles Waite – “Hey guys…love the podcast. I’m listening to 399 about gaming and if you ever want to discuss that…I’m a huge gamer (all kinds). I attend a board game convention each year called Geeky to the West. I’ve also been on the planning committee for HiBearNation so I’ve been on both sides of a bear run. Again love the show!”
- From Alex Hardesty – “Ron (Ron Suresha of Bear Bones Books) heard your name mentioned on a recent Cubs Out Loud podcast…in a good way.”
- From James Martin – “Hands down one of my favourite episodes yet! Keep it up!”
- Message between Chester and Derek of MOTD RE: SP05
“I normally listen to your podcasts when I’m at the gym. However, I put on the latest episode as I was getting changed and the imagery described on the first story I was seeing in front of me. Needless to say I had to hide for a bit before hitting the weight room.” also, “OMG… Kris (referring to massagekub) is so fucking hot!”
- Chris Amarello
- Charles Hall
Liked our epsiode post CP05: Valentine’s Storytime 2017 Tweet
- Between redcatdragon and GarBear73xxx:
- Redcatdragon: And I love the podcast!
- Garbear73xxx: You’re a listener?!?? Yay!!
- Redcatdragon: Huge crushes on all you guys!
- Xcubbyxbearx – “Thanks for the reblog! Been listening to you boys for quite some time… At least 7 years :)“
- GBearTrekker65 – “Added some new sexy selfies to my page!”
- AChub117 re: SP05. “I look forward to starting my week with it””
- Rockcub re NAB Pic: “Hey I know that bear”
- Hadrian re: SP05 “Thank you COL for letting me sauce these stories with my voice once again! Hugs!”
- Rotundaplomb re: SP05 “I have never prepped for listening to a podcast like I am now…” w/ follow-up “That voice! Rivals even the great Roman Mars for sex appeal…”
- ne-plus-ultra-bears said: WOW! Now that’s what I call a special Valentine’s Day gift!!
In-person: Brock Humes – “I had to stop listening to the podcast at work because I laugh to much and it causing a commotion.”
Urbandictionary with Gary
- Scrotus: Acronym for So-Called Ruler of the United States, as in POTUS, President of the United States.
- SCROTUS today said, “See you in court.”
Show Topic Not Found
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, Damon, Gary and Chester carved out some time from their weekend of fun to record this week’s on On The Road show. Live from Lexington, Kentucky, they have a discussion about their shared and individual experiences at North American Bear Weekend 2017. From what they enjoyed to some small nitpicky items, they spill some southern sweet tea together.
On the Road: North American Bear Weekend 2017
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, Damon and Gary gather some friends of the podcast together for a chat about their experience at Midwest Bearfest in Indy. It’s another On The Road show as COL recurring guests Ches, Chris, and RJ put their thoughts on the table about this year’s run weekend. Grab you sack of goodies and get ready for another random show.
On The Road Show: Indianapolis, Indiana at Midwest Bearfest