In this episode of Cubs Out Loud Drag Race, Damon and Gary talk about the eighth episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7! In tonight’s episode, the twists and turns will have you gagging as an eliminated queen returns! Who will it be? Is it Trixie? Or Tempest du Jour? Maybe Max? Listen in as the cubs combine and navigate their way through.
Episode 8: Conjoined Queens
- [Gary] – Ru Maxi challenge clue
- [Damon] – “It’s getting real!”
Thoughts on This Episode:
- [Gary] – Headspace is KEY
- [Damon] – What a Twist!
Thoughts on Untucked:
- [Gary] – Queens were REAL [yet again, the editing sequence]; Jaiden’s goodbyes
- [Damon] – Interesting how they did it..
- [Gary] – Fame is Crazy, Pearl is awake, Violet is hateful, Kennedy wants the crown, Ginger’s getting tired
- [Damon] – The family stories.
Snaps / Eyerolls [Hits/Misses]:
- [Gary] – Snaps for… Twists!(LaTrice Royale returns, Prison garb challenge, ALL the queens come back, Conjoined challenge, Conjoined lipsync!)
- [Gary] – Eyerolls for… Miss Fame’s TAPE is back hiding under the face wrap
- [Damon] – Snaps for…Latrice Muthafuckin Royale!! YES!!! & the twist!
- [Damon] – Eyerolls for… Ginger giving up, SHUT UP MISS FAME, and Kennedy’s rant/strategy
- [Gary] – One of the top episodes this season
- [Damon] – I’m sad…