In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, Damon is glamping it up while the guys welcome virgin guest, Smashy! They talk about the importance of personal safety when it comes to hook ups. But are we overreacting to some idea of stranger danger? Or is there a legitimate concern when it comes to tricking; whether at home, an event, or a bath house? See if you agree with their thoughts in today’s PSA show.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Other people’s vacations suck
- Chester: Packing, Pokemon Go, missing D23 =(
- Gary: The work flow is…
- Steve: the trouble with ribfests
- Alejandro Bear
- Ches’ comment re: COL419: This is How We Genetically Role
“Identification/description in app profiles may typically get reduced to top/bottom/versatile, but it doesn’t take much to flesh things out and present a much more accurate picture of our preferences. For example, in mine, I have had the following blurb on the subject for years:
“Primarily dom/top, but will consider bottoming for suitably impressive alpha-male types and/or subbing for experienced leathermen.”
And that covers both fucking AND perverted stuff. The biggest component is honest self-examination. Everything flows from there…”
- dakota green
- Tiberiu Ban
- GBearTrekker65 – Enjoying the conversation from the distinguished gentlemen of @cubsoutloud podcast in episode 422: Playspace Etiquette.
- RevBear – @cubsoutloud just listened to the last 2 episodes, and @fyzzgiggidy is my bros gf and her handle is a combo dark crystal/family guy ref
- ChubbyRomero – I’m totally getting one
- FieryBiscuits – Ima get one of those shirts
- Kindheartedcub – Me two [sic] he’s adorable
- Remaug2014 – Got to order me one😊😊😊
- Simplydax – I want one
Live Listener Feedback
- RE:422 Sigma Wolf: LOVE to ALL of Y’all!!! one of the few bright moments in my long week!!!
PSA: Get a lucky buddy!
- Getting Lucky? Get A Buddy! (PSA)
- Food drive and rally held for missing Toronto man Andrew Kinsman
- What is “Polari?”
- Polari Video
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
- Jeff: Morning Mischief
- Chester: Saxx Underwear Are So Comfy
- Gary: BabyBear’s First Singlet
- Steve: Hudson on Canada Day
- Jeff: Castlevania
- Chester: TagsBear Unlocked
- Gary: How an ASL Interpreter transformed musical experience for the deaf
- Gary: 13th Dr Who Revealed!
- Steve: sjamescurtisdesign.ca