In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, it’s another Bear Experience Action Readiness or BEAR show. This time around, the cubs channel their inner Joan Rivers and discuss “What are you wearing?”. Just in time for NAB, the guys talk about what to and what not to wear at your next bear run, leather event, or pool party.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: Thirsty
- Damon: Conversation
- Chester: Drag Race Premiere, Zelda, TSA Redux
- Gary: Being Distracted and Male Hot Flash
- Re: COL448: Shutdowns IRL vs Online – Sean Mulligan: Why was I not a special guest lol
- Pericles Oliveira
- Javier Estrellaa
- Rikays NightFalls
- Comment on “COL450: Gay Genetics” by Chris Greene “Dr. Cisco really nailed it. Great breakdown of the meaning of studies, how to draw conclusions, and method of explaining some complex genetic concepts to non-scientists. Thanks for having him on!”
BEAR Series: Skin or No Skin – what clothes do we take, or not
I’ll Tumbl For Ya:
In this episode Cubs Out Loud, we continue our BEAR (Bear Experience Action Readiness) series with a new topic. For this week’s episode, the guys talk about necessities and planning. From preparing for your trip with proper planning to making sure you have what you need to enjoy your next run or event, the guys let you in on their tips and tricks to get the most out of it.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff: I’m kinda down with PVP (and you know me)
- Damon: Shopping with the partner
- Chester: Balls Deep In Pups, And Photography
- Gary: Are my bruises showing?
- BEAR: Necessities: The absolute must-have items when traveling; for leisure or pleasure.
I’ll Tumbl For Ya
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, It’s another Let’s Talk About Kink. The cubs are joined by guest hosts Bruce, Shutter, and Josh as we talk about watersports. From piss play to recycling, the guys discuss the different variations of the yellow hankie.
What’s Going On?
- Jeff – I QUIT! . . . . and I got Ice Cream cake.
- Damon – Love is a Cabaret
- Gary – KY is coming
- Bruce – Possible Euro Travel
- Chester – Last on the show in October for LTAK: Chastity. I’ve finished school, I have 2 weeks left here in London. A very full list of bear runs planned when I return.
- Josh – If the area around your appendix is hurting, you should probably see a doctor…
Google Plus Followers:
- Harry H
- Aidan Woodrow
- Bobby GingerBearCub
- Greg Hope
- Chris George
- Henry Hayward
- Eric S. Riley
Urbandictionary with Gary
- Water Pisstol: The act of pouring piss into ones anus with a funnel, after which masturbating furiously for 10 seconds (acting like the pump on a water pistol). After which the participant squeezes the piss out of their arse like a water pistol.
”Last night my friend came round to my house and we both help each other fill out water pisstols then had a water pisstol fight”
”Last night I was practising with my water pisstol, I shot three meters”
I’ll Tumbl For You:
In this episode of Cubs Out Loud, we welcome back Ches and Matt to discuss the topic of protocols in a BDSM power exchange. From examples in their relationship, the cubs get to learn more about what protocols actually are and the benefits they serve the dom/sub relationship
What’s Going On?
- [Jeff] – Molten Corgi
- [Damon] – Housebuying…meh
- [Gary] – FOOD, FRIENDSHIP, and SNOW
- [Ches] – Went to Makers Mark distillery with the huzbear yesterday; judged Mr. Crossings Leather last night – whip gone missing; getting excited for Midwest Bearfest
- [Matt] – Too good for AT&T
COL WEBSITE: About Us
I am in love with this podcast! You guys are super funny and give really good advice. As someone who is young and came out fairly recently you guys have really helped me be informed I never knew I should know about as a gay man. You’re like the gay dads I wish I had. I love you guys a lot, keep doing what you’re doing and I look forward to whats next. ;3
P.S. You guys should do more stuff with Gabe, Matt, and Hadrian. And more on the road stuff with Gary. Please and thank you!
[Cubs Out Loud] Comment: “COL282: Let’s Talk About Kink – Dom/sub, you don’t say!”
From Reggie S.
Great job! I’m really a bit sad I listened to this in the car on my way to work this morning as there were so many things I wanted to write down and say here in the comments. I still have about 20 minutes more to listen to but I figure why not get it all down while it’s still got that hot french fry feeling! First of all, thank you for doing this show, you’re providing a great service. Secondly, thanks for having fantastically educated guests who don’t pull punches but delivered digestible doses of truth and education on a topic I am still coming to understand myself. I’m still new to my life as a sub; being a black man in the United States who has race play as one of his kinks has taken some getting use to. That being said, your guests made one point that resonated deeply with me and I wanted to thank them and the show for it… Function over Form. There have been many situations in my life as a gay man where I have felt very “on the outside”. Sir has proven to me that, despite any outside disqualifications I may have to any given group, I do have things to offer. I wouldn’t be so bold as to speak for Sir but he has never denied me. I am his boy. Regardless of whatever preconceived notions I still have of my outside appearance or the validity of this relationship to others, he has never failed to make me feel like his and that has in many ways allowed me to feel what it is like “on the inside”. Thanks again and keep up the great work. 😀
- What is Protocol? [Definition, types, examples]
- Rules, rituals, formalized behaviors
- hard and fast rules
- situational suspension of protocol
- growth, progress and process
- Immediate service-based protocol
- Distance protocols
- use of titles, names, modes of speech
- check-ins, reports, being “on call”
- hand signals, gestures
- reflection protocol – diary, blog, vlog, etc.
- by setting
- prohibited/required items
- Body position
- movement in groups
- Direct service
- Sexual service
- Chastity, orgasm control/denial
- Situational behavior – social, public, private
- Prohibited behaviors
- Assigned tasks/programs of behavior
- Creating/Implementing protocols in a power-exchange dynamic
- purpose (narrow vs. broad)
- personal development
- communication purposes
- expression of power imbalance
- effectiveness (review, feedback)
- changes to protocol
- protocol stagnation, when protocol becomes habitual
- pacing: too much, too little, too fast, too slow
- What is it good for? (ie. What does everybody get out of it?)
- What subs take away from protocols…
- What Doms take away from protocols…
- What outsiders take away from seeing the protocols of others…
- What happens when protocol breaks down?
- Keep it, fix it or scrap it?
- Remember to focus on purpose and effectiveness at achieving that purpose
I’ll Tumbl For You:
Great news to all Cubs Out Loud listeners and readers. Colossal Clothing is offering everyone a 10% discount by using the discount code “CUBS” at check out. I’m heading over there right now to order something new now!